Honored Contributor

Re: Packing Tape and Exfoliating

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sorry but no. I have no interest in trying this. Have you ever smelled packing tape? yikes. I will stick with my muslin cloth- gentle, cheap, safe and does the job.

@HappyDaze,Would uou please share how you use muslin?  Many Thanks!~Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Nope, if I want to pull off stuff on my face I'll use something made for skin ie. Biore strips. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sorry but no. I have no interest in trying this. Have you ever smelled packing tape? yikes. I will stick with my muslin cloth- gentle, cheap, safe and does the job.

@HappyDaze,Would uou please share how you use muslin?  Many Thanks!~Smiley Happy

@ECBG check out the Muslin cloth thread here for how I use them:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Eve-Lom-Muslin-Cloth-Tips-and-advice-please/td-p/3716349

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze,Do you apply makeup after using the muslin since your pores are open from scrubbing?  Also do you think this method would work on clogged pores on the outside of my cheek in front the ear?

Many Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@HappyDaze,Do you apply makeup after using the muslin since your pores are open from scrubbing?  Also do you think this method would work on clogged pores on the outside of my cheek in front the ear?

Many Thanks!

@ECBG I apply all my skincare after using the muslin cloth and then my makeup. I don't know about clogged pores per se because I don't have that issue. Is it because I have used 2% BHA for years  along with muslin cloths or just coincidence/genetics/luck? I don't know. Smiley Happy One thing I do know is that using a muslin cloth certainly cannot hurt, at least to try. Do you use a BHA? BHA is ideal for clearing clogged pores.