Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

The mediterrian fig  is super fantastic but qvc stopped selling it and Ulta does not carry that particular scent

@kcladyz

Well, there's always the Pacifica website, if you're willing to purchase there.  I know I don't tend to buy from a website just for one small item, but if I really, really like it...maybe. Smiley Wink

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Since Lumene has discontinued their CC cream and colorless BB serum (yes, I know, I AM perseverating), I'm looking for a replacement.

I've decided that I'm going to have to pay more for a product so I might as well try to find one that's cruelty-free.  I'm auditioning a tube of pur-lisse and I'm not in love.

I've been thinking about Pacifica's BB and CC creams.  Under $20.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee

FYI--

I looked at the reviews for their BB and CC creams a long time ago, and decided not to purchase.  I don't remember why, but I remember that the reviews turned me off.  Just thought I'd mention it.

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@just bee

FYI--

I looked at the reviews for their BB and CC creams a long time ago, and decided not to purchase.  I don't remember why, but I remember that the reviews turned me off.  Just thought I'd mention it.

@mistriTsquirrel

I've read the reviews, too.  They run hot and cold.  Next time I'm at Sprouts I'll see if they stock the products.  If there's a sale, I might pick up something.

No hurry.  My final tube of Lumene should last the rest of the year.  Speaking of Lumene, the reviews weren't that great, either, but it was a great product.  Still perseverating.

ETA:

Ah... just noticed Pacifica's BB cream has no SPF.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@just bee

FYI--

@mistriTsquirrel

I've read the reviews, too.  They run hot and cold.  Next time I'm at Sprouts I'll see if they stock the products.  If there's a sale, I might pick up something.

No hurry.  My final tube of Lumene should last the rest of the year.  Speaking of Lumene, the reviews weren't that great, either, but it was a great product.  Still perseverating.

ETA:

Ah... just noticed Pacifica's BB cream has no SPF.

@just bee  

Yeah, I don't remember what it was in the comments that turned me off.  Maybe it had something to do with the color of the product or how moisturizing it is (or isn't)?  I don't recall, just thought you might want to take a closer look.  Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Yes, the Unicorn Horn color is very sheer. When it hits the light you see the iridescence. 

Shoot, I realized I forgot to quote. I was replying to your question MistriTsquirrel! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

That's okay, @ilikethebubbly!!! 

I'm thinking of getting that color.  Looks like it would be less obvious when it chips, so I don't have to hurry to do a touch-up.