Respected Contributor

I went to Ulta yesterday and tried a Pacifica scent Cosmosis (Vanilla stardust).  If you like Vanilla it smells really good and what shocked me was that I put it on at 10:30 am and could still smell it on my wrist late that afternoon. It was very inexpensive especially on sale.  I am so used to Philosophy scents wearing off after 5 minutes. I think while on sale I may order a few more.  I then went into Bath & Body works and their scents had that alcohol smell before the real smell took over.  Pacifica does not have that.  It starts out the same as it ends up.  Not ususally pleasantly surprised by anything anymore so thought I would share. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet That is good to know.  I love a couple of Philosophy scents but will no longer purchase - the scent does not last.

Honored Contributor

That sounds lovely!  I bought one from them ages ago and it was some type of orange scent.  It was really pretty and it did last!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Love Pacifica....especially the scents. I usually buy wh...

[ Edited ]

Love Pacifica....especially the scents.  I usually buy when they go on sale either at their site or Sprouts.  The Persian Rose and French Lilac are staples.  @  @chiclet  Enjoy your CosmosisHeart

@AngelPuppy1   Yes, the Tuscan Blood Orange is awesome!

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Pacifica....especially the scents. I usually buy wh...

[ Edited ]

Pacifica has a lovely website, right now is 30% off. also, Vitacost sells it. I usually buy Pacifica proiducts on ebay or amazon. Their eye shadow palettes are great, no talc, and very reasonable, I own 5 of them.  My fave is the Pink Nudes. Pacifica is vegan, cruelty free and all natural. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Yes --- that's it!  I was walking around this lovely very crafty place with all kinds of very off the wall things and I kept smelling this wonderful odor and I finally had to ask one of the clerks what that delicious smell was and she said --- it's blood orange!  She showed me a display of various Pacifica products and naturally I had to have it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   You will love it...it's like taking a vacation!

Respected Contributor

I put on my Pacifica Island Vanilla and went to run errands and a sales associate in a furniture store said I smelled so good.  That is the first compliment I have gotten on a fragrance in years.  I used to get compliments all the time when I wore Pure Grace from Philosophy but that was many many years ago when the scent lasted more than 3 minutes.  

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd , thanks for mentioning the lilac and rose fragrances.  I have used their gardenia (my favorite) before but never the other two and I love the florals.  I ordered both of them yesterday and so glad they were still having 30% off. Picked up a few other things on sale.  Wish they had lilac body or hand cream.  I have some B&BW rose body cream and just ordered a tube of Perlier's lilac hand cream from Amazon.  It was cheaper than the Perlier site.  I've used Perlier hand creams before and like them so hope their lilac scent is good. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@phoenixbrd 

Yes --- that's it!  I was walking around this lovely very crafty place with all kinds of very off the wall things and I kept smelling this wonderful odor and I finally had to ask one of the clerks what that delicious smell was and she said --- it's blood orange!  She showed me a display of various Pacifica products and naturally I had to have it!  

@AngelPuppy1  - were you able to try the Blood Orange scent?  How did you like it?  I'm thinking about trying it.