Valued Contributor

PTR unwrinkle turbo line smoothing toning lotion question...

This is considered to be one of those toner/ essence product. Can anyone who’s used this tell me if it’s suppose to have a slightly tackle feel to it when applied? I don’t use a cotton pad to apply it but instead I put it directly on my face from pouring a few drops into my hands. This is my first time using so not sure if this a an old batch... TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: PTR unwrinkle turbo line smoothing toning lotion question...

I had it awhile ago...I was disappointed with it .  Didn't do anything,  but I didn't find it to be sticky or anything.   For some reason PTR lotions, retinol,  and creams do not improve my skin.  I do like the glycolic cleanser, pumpkin mask, un wrinkle pads.   I also sampled his Cloud drench,  because its said to contain hyaluronic,  and seemed moist on the back of my hand.  I maybe maybe will buy it at a reduced price.  Not paying $52.  I once purchased his expensive night cream on qvc...was $100 , and I gave one away because it did nothing whatsoever...so I'm leery what I buy from his line.  I would sample first.  So to answer your question..sorry, I did not like that toner you mentioned. 

Valued Contributor

Re: PTR unwrinkle turbo line smoothing toning lotion question...

@Dazlin wrote:

I had it awhile ago...I was disappointed with it .  Didn't do anything,  but I didn't find it to be sticky or anything.   For some reason PTR lotions, retinol,  and creams do not improve my skin.  I do like the glycolic cleanser, pumpkin mask, un wrinkle pads.   I also sampled his Cloud drench,  because its said to contain hyaluronic,  and seemed moist on the back of my hand.  I maybe maybe will buy it at a reduced price.  Not paying $52.  I once purchased his expensive night cream on qvc...was $100 , and I gave one away because it did nothing whatsoever...so I'm leery what I buy from his line.  I would sample first.  So to answer your question..sorry, I did not like that toner you mentioned. 

Thank you so much for your response...I may have gotten an old bottle?