Respected Contributor

I have tried both but use sparingly...I think I like MIlk better.  Seems more "natural" and gentler.  Opinions!

Trusted Contributor

Why are you asking for a comparison between an oil and a retinol serum? One has nothing in common with the other.  Argan oil may nourish, protect, help repair the skin while retinol stimulates cellular turnover.  Might I suggest watching the presentations of each product?

IMO both are top notch lines and worth the investment in BOTH.

Honored Contributor

Re: PTR serum or JM Milk?

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl,  I recently purchased the  Argan Milk and love it!  It just feels so good on the skin and keeps my skin hydrated.  As far as Peter, I tried a couple of his products and one of them broke me out in a rash.  I believe some of his products are stronger because of the ingredients used so I had to return it.  Josie's are more natural but you still get results.  At least that is how I feel. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You could easily use both together. Most people need a moisturizer to use on top of their serum. So PTR serum, wait a few moments, then JM Milk on top to moisturize.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Apples and oranges.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland