Respected Contributor

I'm gonna need good easy-pay on this!  Hoping for at least 3 as I want the AD, too.Cat Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor
PTR ad shows a picture of this trio for $149.
Respected Contributor

Maybe we will get 4 EP, as AD will ship every 4 months according to the Insider.  Hope so.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

They would be so smart to do 6 easy pays, bringing it down to $25 per pay, not counting S&H and sales tax. A $50 payment x 3 may make this hard for many to afford, and even 4 easy pays is $37.50 per, a bit salty if you're still dealing with Christmas bills. I'll get it at 6.

Respected Contributor

While I'm curious about the pads, I don't need the other two products, so this is an easy pass for me.  But will be curious to see how these pads differ from his others.

Regular Contributor

HE TESTS ON ANIMALS.......HE TESTS ON DEFENSELESS ANIMALS.  There are too many good products out there that don't. I prefer to give them my hard earned cash.

Honored Contributor

Do you test on animals?

Peter Thomas Roth does not test any of our formulas or raw materials on animals but we believe in total transparency and will not claim that for the following reasons.

• We cannot be certain that a raw material supplier has not now or at some time in the past tested an ingredient on animals.  We do not knowingly purchase ingredients that have been tested on animals and inquire before purchasing ingredients, but some staple ingredients that have been used in products for years may have been tested on animals in the past.

• We do sell our products in China and some other countries that still do test on animals; though it is our understanding that China is moving towards stopping this practice. We are not alone in selling to China; nearly every major cosmetic company sells there.  Also to be noted, many major beauty retailers conduct business there including QVC and Sephora.  Again, you must feel comfortable in your choices but we hope you will consider all information in doing so.

https://www.peterthomasroth.com/Page/FAQ/00000017

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein