Honored Contributor

Re: PTR retinol fusion serum

@Starpass wrote:

Wow! Wish I could ask PTR directly!

@Starpass 

You can call the PTR customer service 1-800 phone number and they will answer your questions.  1-800-787-7546

Respected Contributor

@Starpass I have used this consistently for YEARS.   As others have mentioned,  you must shake the bottle.   Not sure what is causing your issue.  

For those who are no longer using on their face,  USE ON YOUR BODY!   Put it on the back of your arms, elbows, legs,  chest....   all over.   It's a game changer!  My skin is super smooth and soft from consistenly using on my body.   I moisturize after,  but sometimes just use the Retinol.   LOVE this product. 

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

I tried using his product twice and both times stopped cuz I saw no difference.  Using a different retinol now and like it much better.

@JudyL 

Do you mind saying what you now use?  I too have been using the the T.R.retinol 

and have not seen any change.

@isaboo - just now seeing your post.  I'm at work so will try and remember the name of the product.  Its from Naturium and its their Retinol - they have a couple options I think.  Its a cream consistency as opposed to a serum consistency.  I like it a lot.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Starpass I have used this consistently for YEARS.   As others have mentioned,  you must shake the bottle.   Not sure what is causing your issue.  

For those who are no longer using on their face,  USE ON YOUR BODY!   Put it on the back of your arms, elbows, legs,  chest....   all over.   It's a game changer!  My skin is super smooth and soft from consistenly using on my body.   I moisturize after,  but sometimes just use the Retinol.   LOVE this product. 

@nyc1 - I agree with you!

Some posters are so inconsistent, immature and unable to accept that not everything is for everyone. Such a waste of, well...and they are highly UNRELIABLE resources here 👎

And yep, user error can be a BIG factor- not shaking the bottle would certainly result in issues. 

I too use this serum on my body as well as in rotation on my face with other products. I especially love the results for my arms.

It's obviously a good product given the large customer base and that it's been a repeat highly successful TSV for many years 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Love ❤️ PTR Retinol!!
Regular Contributor

Ty, that's a great idea!

Respected Contributor

I used it for a long while, I think I got at least 3 reorders in, but not sure it was doing anything. I was afraid to stop because I thought my face would be a mass of wrinkles but my skin seems to be aging normally now. I'm just not sure it ever did anything.