Contributor
I currently use the dr. Denese exfoliating pads. Are the PTR un wrinkle pads any different? Also I am contemplating trying out some new products. I have dry skin with fine lines. Has anyone had good results using the ole vitamin c line? Is there something else you would suggest?
Contributor

I have been using Restorsea which I absolutely love, but it is pricey so decided to try out PTR since I liked his masks. I bought two kits (the unwrinkle and the gold mask one) and am going to see what I think.

Actually, it is more intense as to the number of products (just when I used up my Isomers' stash), but I do like the gold mask, the unwrinkle pads and that entire set. I have dry, skin with fine lines and no problems with the products. Too early for results.

But, I think that when I look at the price of all of the different products, compared to using three Restorsea, I may go back to Restorsea.

Honored Contributor

PTR wins hands down.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

PTR and Ole are both very good. I recently discovered Josie Maran and loving her Argan Oil products. A win win for dry skin and fine lines.

Trusted Contributor

I've been thinking of doing the same thing. Have been a user of Dr D for years but I think it may be time to try something new and PTR comes to mind. Especially now with the sale that is going on at his site. Think of trying the Unwrinkle Serum, Unwrinkle Creme for day; and pads, Unwrinkle serum, and Unwrinkle Night for night for starters Any suggestions? Changes?

Super Contributor

All are very good---there are also those by Dr. Gross. I think PTR tests on animals, and I try to avoid that now that I know. Wish he wouldn't.

Super Contributor
On 10/26/2014 winamac1 said:

PTR wins hands down.

I agree with you winamac1.