Frequent Contributor

PTR megarich cream finally shipped

I ordered the black Friday special. Ordered was canceled but was able to order again. Just received email that it has shipped. It is a great deal, hope it arrives soon. Anyone else get theirs yet?

Occasional Contributor

Re: PTR megarich cream finally shipped

[ Edited ]

Hi, my cream was finally supposed to be shipped a week ago, but there is no sign of it yet. The tracking number PTR supplied me with does not work and no matter how long I am on the phone to their customer service I cannot get an answer.

I live in Michigan and I would have thought the cream shold have arrived by now.

Also, it is coming to me "standard economy" and I do not know what that means....USPS, UPS or someting different.

I will keep trying their number tomorrow with hopes of reaching them. I am also wondering if anybody has theirs yet?

Thank you

Frequent Contributor

I talked with customer service yesterday.The reason you can't track is because it a fed-x number not a ups number. Said it was a bug in the system. I won't get mine till the 18th because it's ground shipping. Never had so much trouble for a order but it's worth it.

Trusted Contributor

I received my order today!   I was so mad when I got the email stating they cancelled my black friday order.   Then I got another email stating I can re-order at the same price.   It finally came!!!  I ordered 3 of them.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 2, mine will arrive next week. Glad you received yours

Occasional Contributor

Hi " two cats" and everyone. Thank you for all the info Two Cats. I was actually able to get my tracking number up on the FedEx site and it says my order will arrive this Wednesday.

Phew, after all this drama I think it is finally nearly here, especially since I read here that others have or are about to receive their orders too.

I have not tried this cream, but with whatI have read and how inexspensive it usually is, I could not ,not get it. I ordered two, one for my Mum  and one for me. My Mum will fall over herelf when I show her how expensive this cream usually is.!!!!!

If the cream does not arrive Wednesday I guess I will keep trying to get through to Customer Service to see when I should expect it.

Good luck and thanks again.

Occasional Contributor

YAY!!!!!!

Mine arrived today.

Thanks again for your help twokats.

Let the magic begin !!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

So happy you received yours, mine should arrive wednesday. I really love this cream. Enjoy