Respected Contributor
For those of you who use PTR, do any of you have sensitive skin that reddens easily? If yes, how has your experience with PTR been? What products do you use/recommend? Are there products you find more irritating than others?
Super Contributor

Mine does.  His products are fine for my skin, but I really love his FIRMX Peel.  I use it twice a week, and cannot live without it, especially now with the colder weather approaching.  Takes off any dry skin!  

Honored Contributor

I have sensitive skin and eczema.  I use many of his products.  They don't break me out at all.   I can even use his peel pads. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Rach, when I first tried his PM Retinol Fusion I had a bit of redness and flaking, but it went away quickly.  No issues with any of his other products. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks. Honestly, I don't know what to try next. My skin is a mess at the moment. I've been researching all day and can't seem to come up with anything I really want to try.
Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
For those of you who use PTR, do any of you have sensitive skin that reddens easily? If yes, how has your experience with PTR been? What products do you use/recommend? Are there products you find more irritating than others?

@Rachb...I've been using PTR for about 4 months and I have sensitive skin. I have found that with his exfoliating products I can't leave them on for the suggested additional time after massaging into skin, or I do get red. I apply, massage and wash off without the additional 5 or so minutes wait and I'm okay. I still get great results so I don't feel as if I'm not getting the benefits by immediate removal.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.