Frequent Contributor

There was a moisturizer in this last PTR TSV that I'm loving and I can't see it either on Q on his website. Does anybody know how this works? Will they make it available individually? I can't believe they'd put something in a TSV that won't be available outside the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

Which moisturizer was it?  Occassionally they do say during a presentation items are a launch of a new product.  I don't know if that's the case with PTR last TSV.  While I love PTR, I didn't order the TSV so I don't remember what was in it.

Valued Contributor

It's possible that you are referring to PTR's Retinol Fusion PM Moisturizer 90ml.  PTR has offered this moisturizer in two TSV of recent times.  I like mine, but many reviewers said that they sent it back because of a rathar unpleasant scent that it has.  I agree about the unpleasant scent, but the mositurizer is good to apply over the PTR Retinol PM Serum, PTR said.  I saw the moiturizer on PTR's web site but not here on QVC's web site.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, that's the one! I find it's working well for my skin. Moisturizing my very dry skin and calming some of the redness etc. I don't think I'm as senstivie to odors as some people, and if it works I can tolerate some of that. I didn't see it on his website so I'll look again. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Nope I don't see it on his website either. I see resurfacing pads, but not the moisturizer. I hope he'll bring it back.

Frequent Contributor

It was the Retinol Fusion PM Moisturizer

Valued Contributor

Sorry.  I don't see it on his website either.  I may be mistaken or he possibly launched that moisturizer on QVC and hasn't manufactured enough since then to sell it elsewhere.  Keep your eyes open and I bet he starts selling it again soon, if you aren't on auto delivery from when you purchased it before.