Contributor

PTR - Supersize Retinol PM - 2 oz

Hi Everyone: I just ordered PTR supersize retinol pm that was $70+ on auto delivery - anyone use this? Results? I read the reviews and they are favorable but I just wanted to see if anyone on here uses it or used it in the past and what they thought. It is a bit pricey for one item but I know the 1 ounce is close to that in price & thought may as well go with the 2 ounce on easypay to try it.

I love all the other PTR products so far - have been weeding out everything else and slowly replacing with PTR but it's hard if you have to buy one item here, one item there. Wish there were a better selection of kits. I am hoping something good will come along in the next few months.

Thanks in advance - have a great weekend everyone!! Smile

Super Contributor

Re: PTR - Supersize Retinol PM - 2 oz

I got it when they had a one time only...the 2oz Retinol serum and the Retinol face cream. I got it on auto ship. I am very pleased with it.
Valued Contributor

I have been using this product for over a year now. I really like it. It also lasts for a very long time. I see a difference in my skin, and I also use his Unwrinkle serum and one of his night creams. His products are pricey, but effective. Of course, no product will create miracles, so as long as you're realistic about what they can achieve, I think you will will like it.
Super Contributor

I have used this and found it to be a very nice and gentle retinol product. I try to catch his travel size sales because you get some amazing deals that way. You can get the retinol 1/2 oz for 5.00 so 2 oz would cost you 20.00. Usually you can purchase between 5-6 of the same items at a time. You just need to get them quickly because they sell out fast.

Honored Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I have used this and found it to be a very nice and gentle retinol product. I try to catch his travel size sales because you get some amazing deals that way. You can get the retinol 1/2 oz for 5.00 so 2 oz would cost you 20.00. Usually you can purchase between 5-6 of the same items at a time. You just need to get them quickly because they sell out fast.

WHERE have you seen this? Ebay?