Honored Contributor

I follow PTR on Instagram & saw a post that PTR skincare is now at Target & Ulta.  Maybe it has always been at Ulta; not sure though since we only recently got an Ulta on O'ahu.  Anyhoo, for you PTR fans, it's one more B&M store  from which to purchase it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I believe Ulta has carried PTR for quite some time. Now Target has collaborated with Ulta to open little Ulta stores within their stores.

Funny--I looked at the ad this morning and saw they are now open, but when I ran into Target this morning I didn't even notice. I guess I had tunnel vision to get to the toilet paper. I am sorry to report the shelves were getting very bare. I fear we are headed for a repeat of having to hoard basic necessities.☹️

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   What does PTR stand for?  I never heard of it.  Thanks.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

In 2021, there will only bea bout 100 Ulta in Target stores nationwide.  They'll be more in the coming years.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Peter Thomas Roth. His skincare line is sold here, but it must be new in Target.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Oh, well that makes sense then.  I don't keep up much with Ulta since it doesn't have much of a presence here.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife    That is very surprising that he is at Target.  I doubt he will have a big following because his products are on the expensive side.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Kohl's has teamed up with Sephora and they also carry PTR.

Plus, I get daily emails from Sam's Club ("Shocking Values") and they have PTR products from time to time.

Just because people shop at Target doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to afford PTR.  I think his prices are not that expensive compared to some other brands.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

I agree.  I use a few PTR products & I am a Target shopper.  If I needed a PTR product & happened to be at Target (give me an excuse...LOL!) I'd pick it up.

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf wrote:

In 2021, there will only bea bout 100 Ulta in Target stores nationwide.  They'll be more in the coming years.

Sixteen of those Ulta store in stores will be in Minnesota. Two of the three Target stores I shop at will have one. The third is located right by an Ulta  store so it makes sense not to take valuable floor space to set up a mini store.

And that is why I am not too excited about the endeavor. Obviously these little pop ups will not have as wide array of merchandise and well, I like to look at ALL the options.🥴