Trusted Contributor

I agree, @wagirl. The products are great, and I think he really knows what he's doing.

That said, I did like the "former" PTR better as a presenter--the one who wore a suit, spoke slowly and gave us solid information about how the products work. I don't get much out of the current videos featuring his jazzier persona.

Trusted Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

I agree, @wagirl. The products are great, and I think he really knows what he's doing.

That said, I did like the "former" PTR better as a presenter--the one who wore a suit, spoke slowly and gave us solid information about how the products work. I don't get much out of the current videos featuring his jazzier persona.

@KaySDI was thinking the same thing.  I am all set with my skincare but I had to tune in to see PTR as I do during every visit.  I just can't get over the transformation.  While he looks great, it is more than just a physical transformation.  He is like a whole different person.  I too preferred the old PTR.

Valued Contributor

Great question, what are his credentials?  I seem to recall that his family , at one time, owned a spa overseas?

Esteemed Contributor

I've used three or four of his skin care, and PTR is the one who has given me nothing in results. And I used them long enough, too. Nothing. Pads, Unwrinkle cream, even that temporary lift, which was awful. I've read where others love it, but does nothing for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

His Retinol is the absolute best. This price is a bargain. I buy the Retinol from his website. It is $75.00 alone.

I love the pads but have the Unwrinkle night cream. I debated over this and let it pass because I have his Retinol and night cream. I'll wait for when he has sales on his website for the individual products.

His products are the best. I've tried them all but no one has Retinol like his. It is like silk and doesn't cause any skin irritation. It firms my skin and gave it young texture. I'm 68.

As far as animal testing, I recall he explains on his website that he does not do animal testing but he cannot control testing on animals in other Countries.

Thanks. I think that's true of most companies but they don't tell us that. Is he saying that some of his ingredients come from other countries? He can stop doing that if everything's USA, can't he?