Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried his skincare and what is your opinion of his products? 

Honored Contributor

I don't know but I was amused by the before and after pictures.   The difference was imperceptible.   That's a lot of money for a product that doesn't do more than was shown. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I thought it was just my old eyes, but didn't see drastic changes either. I was turned off by his demeanor and his saying how lucky we were that he was offering us these products. Lucky?

Regular Contributor

He tests on animals!!!!     Not a product in the world worth buying on the backs on innocent puppies, kittens and bunnies.....

Honored Contributor

I think the pads are a great idea but the overall kit didn't do anything for me. Pad wise, I prefer Dr. Gross.

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone tried his skincare and what is your opinion of his products? 

I use his pads, facial cleanser, retinol, night cream, masks, etc.  High quality in my opinion and I've used just about everything.  I'm 56 if that helps with your decision, very acne prone no break outs from his products.   Definitely improved my skin texture immensely without irritation.  Check out your local Sephora or Ulta if you want to check out his products locally before purchasing.  

Regular Contributor

Yes, I started with the last TSV and absolutely love his retinol serum. I got my 26 yr old daughter hooked on it as well. I also love the Firm-x eye. Looking forward to trying the new pads as well!

Honored Contributor

Used these products, did nothing for my skin.

New Contributor

I really do love his retinol and the unwrinkle pads. I was going to purchase the unwrinkle cream the other day to try it and didn't, because I was reading on today's TSV. I am getting this. It is a great price! It appears that with these new pads, you don't have to rinse your face off after using. That is one draw back of the other pads, because you have to.

I had first read about the retinol in allure and looked at the product ratings through beautypedia on Paula's choice. Everything pointed to it being an excellent product, and it is!

As far as testing products on animals, this is addressed in the FAQ section on the offical PTR website.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

He tests on animals!!!!     Not a product in the world worth buying on the backs on innocent puppies, kittens and bunnies.....

I so agree,it's unnecessary and so cruel. And he creeps me out.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth