Honored Contributor

I caught a few segments of PTR & during one of his last visits, another poster mentioned a cough. Now I’m hearing it, too. I think it’s more that he’s clearing his throat, dry throat, etc.

Notice it? What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've heard it on more than one occasion in past shows. I wonder if he is a smoker?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, I've heard it on more than one occasion in past shows. I wonder if he is a smoker?

@SilleeMee ?, but it’s distracting and certainly annoying to him. 

Honored Contributor

I used to smoke and I had a 'smoker's cough'. You're right, it's very annoying. @Shanus

Respected Contributor

Who's PTR??? I could probably guess but, IMHO when posting, I think it's helpful to spell out the person's name. We shouldn't assume everyone knows who you're talking about.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Who's PTR??? I could probably guess but, IMHO when posting, I think it's helpful to spell out the person's name. We shouldn't assume everyone knows who you're talking about.Smiley Happy

Peter Thomas Roth.......skincare and jewelry. 

Regular Contributor

I have a co-worker that coughed all the time. Turned out it was a side effect from one of the blood pressure meds he was on.

Honored Contributor

I noticed it today when I was going thru the channels and stopped to watch a few things on his show. It could be he has allergies!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Sometimes air conditioning can dry out our throat.  

It may also be allergies.

Hope nothing more serious.  

Respected Contributor

sometimes I get an annoying cough from allergies. especially now that my entire state is on fire!