Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a blue bottle of the PTR retinol and used it for maybe a year or so.  It did absolutely nothing for me.  I could not feel it on my skin and did not change my skin one bit.   I eventually moved on to other products.

I saw him in his presentation this morning and had to laugh.  He said that 87% of users saw an improvement.  And he actually said that that was basically "everybody."  Well that is not EVERYBODY according to that math that I use !

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I tried it. Used the bottle up and saw no difference at all.

Respected Contributor

That’s how all beauty products are. They work for some, even many, but for others it’s a no go. You just have to do trial and error to see what works for you. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been sucked in by the thousands of glowing reviews for a product, people claiming it did this that and the other and got terrible results. Live and learn. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I tried it. Used the bottle up and saw no difference at all.

Same goes for me, nada. 

Respected Contributor

Since you are talking about PTR I was wondering if anyone knows if he still uses snake venom in his products?  It's called SNAK on the bottles.

Honored Contributor

I was tempted then I read the reviews on the site. Some are good but alot are not. Decided not to order.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Since you are talking about PTR I was wondering if anyone knows if he still uses snake venom in his products?  It's called SNAK on the bottles.

I think it is called SYNAKE, Isomers used it too. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I think it is called SYNAKE, Isomers used it too. 

Yes, thank you.  I didn't realize anyone else used it. 

Esteemed Contributor

While we all have different success with skin care, I can say PTR has worked great for me; especially the retinol.  Good luck to those who purchase.  

Honored Contributor

I just poured what was left of this product down the drain, it didn't work for me. That being said his FirmX eye renewal keeps the skin around my 68 year old eyes nice and firm, minimal lines, no wrinkles.