Valued Contributor

PTR Retinol Fusion serum application tips please- (I LOVE the recent TSV!!!)

I have only been using the TSV for a few days and I already see and feel a difference! The face wash is heavenly, the eye cream seems to have already lifted my hooded eyelids, the unwrinkle cream is dreamy and the serum heavenly.

As this serum is of water consistency, I don't want to waste it. It is difficult to gauge how much to use in order to spread it evenly as it really doesn't have an oily consistency like most. ( I have used Hydrosheild in the past).

If you use this, please advise how you apply. Drop on back of hand and how many drops?

Do is three times, once for face, once for neck and once for decollette? 

This stuff is worth it's weight in gold and I don't want to waste it and ecstatic that I got it on autodelivery.

Honored Contributor

Re: PTR Retinol Fusion serum application tips please- (I LOVE the recent TSV!!!)

Have you watched any of the product demo video's or maybe looked up videos on youtube?  They may have instructions there as to how much to use per application, if it's measured in drops, a half dropper, full dropper, etc.  And even that may not be precise, depending on what the size of the dropper is.  It doesn't sound like it would be that compicated, though.  Start with a small amount and see if it covers the areas you need covered.  If it doesn't, add a little more.

Valued Contributor

Re: PTR Retinol Fusion serum application tips please- (I LOVE the recent TSV!!!)

I watched the online presentation and no reference to application. Will have to dig further and maybe find a Youtube as you suggested. Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Hi...

I have been using the retinol serum for a long time now,  from a previous TSV.

I use approximately a little less than 1/2 of the applicator to do my entire face and neck.

I do my face first with a couple of drops, one side at a time.

I then put a little more in the applicator to do my neck. 

Did you know that you can put this under your eyes?

I saw that demonstrated at one time on QVC.

You can type the product into QVC's search box and look up all of

the items that contain the serum.

You may find instructions for the application on one of the videos.

Hope this helps.....💙

Regular Contributor

@Theresa1121 I've used this serum off and on for several years. I put 4-5 drops in the palm of my hand and take one or two fingers and dip into the serum and first apply to one area (quadrant) of the face, then tip into the serum again and apply to another area of the face, and so on until all areas are one. Areas include forehead, cheeks and chin. Whatever I had left in my palm and would use on my chest. If I didn't have enough, I'd add an extra drop or two to my palm. Hope this helps. 

BTW, I do this for most of my liquidy serums.

Frequent Contributor

I love PTR's Retinol Fusion. I've used it for about 3 years. I put a few drops in my hand (when I have the giant bottle) and apply it to my face, throat and chest. If I have a bottle with the glass dropper, I put a drop or two on my face, then work it in. It doesn't take much and the results are astounding. All the crepiness under my eyes have disappeared. This is a product that keeps working, no matter how long you've been using it.

Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121...I use PTR’s Retinol Fusion PM and because it’s so gentle on my sensitive skin, I can be generous with it. I place a drop each on my forehead, each cheek chin, 2 drops on my neck and another 2 on my decellotage (take it all the way down to your bustline). 8 drops total. I also use it on the back of my hands. I like his Retinol eye cream for...you guessed it...the eye area!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWifewrote:

@Theresa1121...I use PTR’s Retinol Fusion PM and because it’s so gentle on my sensitive skin, I can be generous with it. I place a drop each on my forehead, each cheek chin, 2 drops on my neck and another 2 on my decellotage (take it all the way down to your bustline). 8 drops total. I also use it on the back of my hands. I like his Retinol eye cream for...you guessed it...the eye area!

So you drop it directly onto your skin from the dropper or drop onto back of hand or palm and then apply?

I tried doing that and just feel I need 6 or 8 drops just for my face. I don't want to waste it but nor do I want to skimp on it and no get great results.

I remain  in love with all three products from the TSV. The face wash is divine!

Respected Contributor

@WVRhyter.... 

I just read your post...  "Giant Bottle?"  Where does one get a Giant Bottle of PTR's Retinol PM?  I have only seen a 2oz bottle offered.  What am I missing?  THANKS!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121. I drop directly on my face. Either way works well. You won’t waste any.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.