Respected Contributor

PTR Pro Strength Retinoid Peptide Serum

I received an email from Sephora about this new serum.

I already use the Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum and love it. This new serum sounds pretty good and it has several good reviews on Sephora's website.

Image result for Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Retinoid Peptide Serum

SIZE 1 oz/ 30 mL $110

What it is: An intense, leave-on, rejuvenating treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Uneven Skin Tone

Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Granactive Retinoid 10%: Helps visibly improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, texture, and radiance.

- Hexapeptide Complex 5%: A powerful elastomer complex, collagen-supporting ingredient that helps firm and plump skin's appearance.
- Ceramide NP: Helps hydrate and lock in moisture.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: Expert-level concentrations of 10 percent granactive retinoid and five percent hexapeptide complex work to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Squalane, ceramide NP, and a super-lipid complex moisturize and help minimize the potential for irritation and dryness.

Clinical Results: Granactive retinoid tested at 2%, based on an in vivo study on 3 subjects for 14 days with application twice daily:
- Clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles to less than half their original appearance in just two weeks

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: PTR Pro Strength Retinoid Peptide Serum

Ooh nice! I'm very interested. I use Granacitve retinoid at 5% right now. And I love my peptides. Will have to look into this. Thanks for posting, @lmt!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr