Respected Contributor

I see this for $114 , is this upcoming or is this just an old item that popped up ? It let me put it in cart .

Honored Contributor

Re: PTR Mega size retinol TSV ?

I ordered that size--4 oz, I think, when it was a TSV. Also ordered his last kit with the 2 oz retinol fushion in it. Not sure I will continue AD with it tho. PTR sid it was fine to use with other skincare and I have a few things open that I use so prob won't continue the AD. It is really a nice product and that price of $144 seems to be the same one as the TSV. Will last  a year or more for me. 

Respected Contributor

this is the huge 6.7  oz that is one years worth , if you know you are going to be consistant with it would be a great deal.

Honored Contributor

MW--yes you are right--it is the 6.7 0z-er that I have.

Valued Contributor

I love his retinol.  I got the 6oz when it was a TSV.  I got the auto delivery, hoping I could adjust my shipment and get it every 6 months instead of just once more at the 1 year point but they will not let me.  I wish I would have bought two.  I use it on my face/neck/chest/back of hands every night and on my arms and shoulders every third night so I use 1 oz per month.  

I did also recently get the supersize TSV with the orange cleansing gel, peeling gel, and neck cream.  that one also came with a 2 oz retinol. 

AND I'm on auto delivery for his 6 piece anti aging kit item A238554.  That one has the unwrinkle pads(love), the red gel eye and face stuff and a small bottle of each the retinol and orange cleanser. 

In case you can't tell, I LOVE PTR.  and my skin does too!

Regular Contributor

Yes, that was a TSV back in January I think? Have soooo much serum, don't know which to use first!

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

I love his retinol.  I got the 6oz when it was a TSV.  I got the auto delivery, hoping I could adjust my shipment and get it every 6 months instead of just once more at the 1 year point but they will not let me.  I wish I would have bought two.  I use it on my face/neck/chest/back of hands every night and on my arms and shoulders every third night so I use 1 oz per month.  

I did also recently get the supersize TSV with the orange cleansing gel, peeling gel, and neck cream.  that one also came with a 2 oz retinol. 

AND I'm on auto delivery for his 6 piece anti aging kit item A238554.  That one has the unwrinkle pads(love), the red gel eye and face stuff and a small bottle of each the retinol and orange cleanser. 

In case you can't tell, I LOVE PTR.  and my skin does too!

I love his retinol too!  It's awesome.  I use it every other night or on nights I don't use Retin A.  It doesn't make me peel, but I think it's effective as it's more buffered.  It's his best product and I like most of his line except for a few products.  I didn't like his mascara.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"