Contributor

PTR MEGA RICH VS CONFIDENCE IN A CREAM

[ Edited ]

Can anyone tell me if you've used both, PTR Mega Rich Intensive Anti-aging Cellular Creme and IT's Confidence in a cream?  and which you like better?  I went to Ulta, yesterday and sampled them on the back of my hands.  PTR's had a weird smell but I am in love with his skin care products and It Cosmetics..I am just having a hard time deciding.  I am in my mid 50's and my skin really needs help in every way.  Thank you!

I did try Philosophy's Uplifting and though I liked the results I had to return it because of the "Cooling effect"  It irritated my eyes as though I was using menthol around them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PTR MEGA RICH VS CONFIDENCE IN A CREAM

Not sure you're going to get a lot response from people who have tried both creams because the IT's Confidence is still considered to be a rather new product.  I have used Peter's Mega Rich. It's one of Peter's older products.  It was good, but a bit too heavy for my complexion. Because I wasn't wild about the heavy texture, other than when it's been included in a set purchased, I've only had the one full size jar.  If price is a consideration for you, Peter's cream is $85 and the IT is $48. Both are about 2 ounces of product.   

Contributor

Never used PTR cream, but have been using IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream for about 2 weeks and I love it--not greasy, nice fragrance and is a great product so far.

Frequent Contributor

I really like the IT,  I bought a small jar at Ulta to try first.  My skin seems to really like it and I am dry and sensitive.   I use it at night and wake up soft and skin tone is more even.  One of the few things I've  bought twice!  Haven't tried the PTR cream.