Respected Contributor

did anyone else get this email? I guess Peter Thomas Roth has a jewelry line. I went to the site, and there are a few nice pieces, but I'm sure I'll never buy anything from it. I'd be interested in hearing others thoughts. 

I put this in "Beauty", as we generally think of PTR in this arena. 

Regular Contributor

Very strange 

Respected Contributor

@MissSugarKane why strange?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Regular Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@MissSugarKane why strange?

Not trying to be rude but if you don't see it as strange there is no explanation I could give that would make you see it that way so why bother. To me it is strange news. 

Respected Contributor

@MissSugarKane I just didn't know if you meant it was strange that PTR would have a jewelry line.  I was going to provide some info regarding family background in jewelry, but as you put it -- why bother. 

Honored Contributor

His jewelry is like his cosmetic products...highly over-priced.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Kachina624 wrote:

His jewelry is like his cosmetic products...highly over-priced.

Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

Very strange 

@MissSugarKane

My sentiments exactly. His logo is on the inner part of his rings. It seems very similar to a very high end line that my sister wears, she has a few pieces, at least it kinda has the vibe of hers (think it's David Yurmon (sp?).

I used to like PTR a whole lot early on the Q. It just seems lately he's selling himself too much as I know he is supposed to do however for me...it's in a way I don't care for now and then cashing in on jewelry? like why? as u say very strange..it's to me "anything to make a buck".

His new look, his ways. It doesn't work for me  - I sense a phoniness perhaps, again just my opinion.

Very early on I even corresponded with his wife re: products and my postive results...long story, it was such a nice company..maybe it still is!

I hope so..I wish him well. Just not into the PTR shows anymore like before.

I like 2 of his products.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I guess I'm another one who is in the dark about it being strange. Oh, well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 I am still trying to figure out what "the obvious" is.  If I had to venture a guess, it would be that just because he is in the beauty product industry, it's questionable that he could have another talent or interest.  Sometimes people are too quick to make judgement.