Honored Contributor

We had all discussed the no moisturizer or oily cosmetic issue w/ Plexiderm. During the presentation of Firm-X, I heard the vendor say the same and continue to recommend using a powder concealer and/or foundation like a mineral powder to not "disturb" the results. What?!?!?

Oh, I love my BE foundation, but would never put it under my eyes, not Well Rested either. Both settle into fine lines/wrinkles. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

We had all discussed the no moisturizer or oily cosmetic issue w/ Plexiderm. During the presentation of Firm-X, I heard the vendor say the same and continue to recommend using a powder concealer and/or foundation like a mineral powder to not "disturb" the results. What?!?!?

Oh, I love my BE foundation, but would never put it under my eyes, not Well Rested either. Both settle into fine lines/wrinkles. 

Yes. It seems like you have to have a rare combination of normal, non dry skin without wrinkles, along with sagging bagging eye issues.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr