Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies!

Tons of snow here in Washington, so I'm homebound and checking the forums. I haven't seen any buzz over the TSV. I've heard PTR products are really good. Is anyone ordering. I'd love to hear reviews of the products that aren't new and am interested in the body cream. I love getting everyone's opinions.  Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!

Honored Contributor

I'm in WA state too---no not buying this TSV but do use the one from 2 years ago that had the mondo size serum . I have the pads and the night cream too. Like it alot and can really see a difference. But won't be buying this TSV---have way too many body products to use up. And not interested in the gel stuff----

Honored Contributor

I started a thread under TSV asking the same question.  I am using his peeling gel and love it.  I was asking how people liked his retinol as I haven't tried it.  It's very tempting.  I could use a night time regimen.

Regular Contributor

thanks, I will look. I did look and was surprised to see no threads on this.  I use a prescription strength retinol, but my skin is sensitive and I only use it 2=3 a week.  Good to know on the peel!!

Honored Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

thanks, I will look. I did look and was surprised to see no threads on this.  I use a prescription strength retinol, but my skin is sensitive and I only use it 2=3 a week.  Good to know on the peel!!

@GymBunny- The peel gives the illusion that skin is rubbing off after applying, but it's actually just the product balling up and rubbing off.  There's a temporary softness to the skin, but it's only temporary and the only thing peeling off is the product along with a few invisible skin cells.  I ended up returning it.

Regular Contributor

Gym Bunny,

His products are good but not good enough for me to pay over $100.  Bought serveral of his products back some time ago at Ulta and Sephora. Saw no difference.  Hope they work for you.  Be safe out there with all that snow!

Valued Contributor

I bought a recent PTR TSV that had the retinol face moisturizer and lots of reviews said it stinks (it does, IMO, too). I am also not convinced that I need two products to put on my face that have retinol.  Why wouldn't just one retinol product do the job? I do love his retinol serum beccause the prescription strength retin A was just too strong, over the years, and I was down to using it twice or maybe three times a week.  PTR's retinol is better for me because I can use it every night on my face and also my neck (which is a concern for many women, including myself).  The TSV I bought also had the retinol eye, which I also like.  So, I am going to pass up this TSV because I already have some left from his other TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

Peter and Antoinella were a riot this afternoon.  Going to cave and purchase even though I have plenty of his retinol serum.  I love it and am dying to get the body cream.  Passed on the recent Philosophy one, as I as it did not thrill me.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to pass on it. 

Honored Contributor

I was reminded that Paula's Choice also has a Retinol Body Treatment.