Honored Contributor

PRO-AGE LIPSTICKS RECEIVED TO TRY

[ Edited ]

I received samples of "pro-age lipsticks" from

colortheworlddotcom. They wanted me to give my opinion on the selection they sent. The lipsticks do not bleed. They are vegan, 100% vegetarian, cruelty free, hand poured, organic and shades divided into categories by cool, warm or neutral w/ photos of the shades.

Sounds too good to be true, right? I'm testing out Flawless and Independent in the cool group. The story of the company is on the site/blog. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: PRO-AGE LIPSTICKS RECEIVED TO TRY

I ordered a trio of their lipsticks in March. I really like them. I haven't worn them as much as I would like because of the mask situation, but I would definitely order again. I like that each shade is linked to a different charity.

Esteemed Contributor

This brand just didn't work for me. I ordered 2 shades about a year ago and for me they were just too dry. I like a lipstick that is moist and creamy, and the two I ordered were a big disappointment. Who knows - maybe I got a couple of duds!

Valued Contributor

@Shanus 

Thanks so much . I will be 57 and have seen their ads . It seems that most reviews seem to be an all or nothing . Women either love them or hate them . I am very curious as a professional makeup artist your thoughts 

Have a great night 

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered many lipsticks from Color the World. I like them for the most part. A couple of the colors were a bit different in person than they appeared on the web-site. I do love that they give to many various charities, depending on the shade of lipstick you purchase.👄
Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@Shanus 

Thanks so much . I will be 57 and have seen their ads . It seems that most reviews seem to be an all or nothing . Women either love them or hate them . I am very curious as a professional makeup artist your thoughts 

Have a great night 

@marmarbrooklyn   I was curious about them, too when they came in the mail. So far, not a fair test just wearing them around the house. The more matte texture may be a plus as far as staying on under a mask...if you choose to wear lipstick (?) under a mask. I receive some really good promotional makeup, but there are always some duds. I'll report back. 

Honored Contributor

There are many here interested in the organic, cruelty free aspect, so just thought I'd share the "gift" before an adequate review.

Honored Contributor

For me, these lipsticks are just o.k.  Not great and not horrible.  I thought they would be a lot better.  Oh, well.... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

For me, these lipsticks are just o.k.  Not great and not horrible.  I thought they would be a lot better.  Oh, well.... 

Me, too ~ exactly!

@Shanus  Let us know what you think!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Me, too ~ exactly!

@Shanus  Let us know what you think!

@Harpa   Wore it this morning on dog walk since no mask required. I didn't use a liner to see if it doesn't bleed as it claims. It stayed in place, but did feel more dry, not matte, than I prefer. I've tried other organic, cruelty free, etc. lipsticks that felt similar.

Maybe something has to be left out to be "clean beauty" that doesn't give this lipstick the texture I prefer. I don't have to return them, just fill out the questionnaire. So, I'll pass on the rest to the granddaughters. They'll love it.