Regular Contributor

I just wanted to say that I have found PRAI Throat Cream to work beautifully. I had to use it about 6 months to see results but I am 60 and it really works.  Now it does ball us the next morning but that is fine as long as it keeps my neck looking much better.  Do you like PRAI?

Honored Contributor

No, I don't like Prai Throat Cream.  I found that it would ball up and roll off my neck.  That being the case, it made me suspicious that any improvement shown on TV was likely more superficial than actual ingredients penetrating and treating the deeper layers of the skin.  I'm having much better success with other products.

Trusted Contributor

Love it.  Have a huge jar on my night stand and I'm about half way through.  Saw results after a few weeks of use. Hope for a TS soon so I can replenish. 

Honored Contributor

I used it for many months. Tried to like it but it kept balling up on me, too, so I stopped using it and switched to another brand. Another thing that happened...one time I received a jar and the product was one BIG ball, like a rubber ball.  That was the end of me purchasing the Prai cream.

Honored Contributor

I've used it for years until it balled up on me. She changed something in the ingredients for the change to be so dramatic....finish up one jar after years of using the product, opened a new jar and suddenly....stuff all over my neck, my chest, my clothes, etc. I contacted the company and was ignored.

Now.....I received a jar over Mothers Day from my MIL- she thought I'd like the cz design that is all over the huge jar (I do, lol). Opened it this past week and NO BALLING OF THE CREAM. I don't know what is going on but I'm loving it again. I do think it's the best cream on the market for the neck and chest.

Respected Contributor

Balled up so I quit using. Never saw any change in the weeks I used it either. 

Honored Contributor

I cannot get past the smell of it.  It is very heavily scented. Not sure why she had to use fragrance in this.

Esteemed Contributor

I never had it ball up on me- and I use a significant amount each time between my neck, decollete and cleavage. I even go a little around my neck, the way  Dana (from Perricone) shows how to apply their product.  Great product, it saved me getting from a turkey neck while I was losing weight the last 2 years. 

Respected Contributor

@Jtdmum ~ PRAI comes on this Thursday 25th at Midnight.  So that means a TS.  Hope you can stock up on your favorites.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot get past the smell of it.  It is very heavily scented. Not sure why she had to use fragrance in this.

I couldn't agree with you more, the fragrance used was just awful!  And yes, it did nothing but ball up on me as well - useless to me in that regard in my opinion.  But I am glad it is working for those of you who like it.  I much prefer what I've been using.