Valued Contributor

Any thoughts on the PRAI throat and decolletage creme?

Respected Contributor

@disneynut57   I use the AM cream everyday and it is BY FAR,  the BEST NECK and DEC cream I have ever used....   no contest!   I saw results,  and pretty quickly.  I've had people, who I haven't seen since the start of COVID,  actually comment on my neck and how amazing it looks.  It traveled to NY with me recently (in a small container!).  I'm in my late 60s.

I just started using the PM cream and will absolutely purchase this TS, along with the special buy of the AM cream.  If you also purchase the AM cream the trick is NOT to rub it in.  Use a very small amount and put a light coating on your neck.  It will sink in quickly.  DO NOT RUB.  HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.  It was a game changer for me.

Valued Contributor

@nyc1 - thank you for the recommendation.  I am going to try to TS today.  So don't press in.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  Happy Holidays!

Honored Contributor

I hate the Prai neck serum, it rolls off and pills, but I LOVE the neck cream.  I happened upon a couple of really good opportunities so I both the regular (AM) and PM versions on auto ship.  

FYI - there's a duo, in plain packaging, on clearance.  Two 4 oz. jars - $20.98!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I hate the Prai neck serum, it rolls off and pills, but I LOVE the neck cream.  I happened upon a couple of really good opportunities so I both the regular (AM) and PM versions on auto ship.  

FYI - there's a duo, in plain packaging, on clearance.  Two 4 oz. jars - $20.98!

That is an amazing deal.  I saw they had so many configurations of the neck creams.  I'm thinking the ones further down the list with the best buys are from an older supply.   Still,  if you're going to use right away,  I would definitely suggest jumping on that deal.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  You know,  I thought about it and cancelled the AM cream in the fancy jar,  and purchased the one you pointed out... the two 4 oz jars.  I'll just use them next when I get them (I'm almost out of my AM cream currently).   That truly is an incredible deal. THANK YOU SO MUCH for pointing it out.

BTW ...  I got the serum,  which came along with the night neck cream,  so I only use it at night.  I put it on very lightly and it doesn't pill on me.  I don't rub it in,  just a very thin applicatoin.   I learned that trick from Cathy Kangas of Prai.  

Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

@nyc1- thank you for the recommendation.  I am going to try to TS today.  So don't press in.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  Happy Holidays!

I think the key is not to rub.   It's just a light beautiful cream and will sink in instantly.   I hope you like it as much as I do.   There are very few beauty game changers in my world at this stage of the game,  but this is one of them!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  You know,  I thought about it and cancelled the AM cream in the fancy jar,  and purchased the one you pointed out... the two 4 oz jars.  I'll just use them next when I get them (I'm almost out of my AM cream currently).   That truly is an incredible deal. THANK YOU SO MUCH for pointing it out.

BTW ...  I got the serum,  which came along with the night neck cream,  so I only use it at night.  I put it on very lightly and it doesn't pill on me.  I don't rub it in,  just a very thin applicatoin.   I learned that trick from Cathy Kangas of Prai.  

Thanks again.

Glad I spotted the listing and could pass along the info. @nyc1.  I'm holding tight to my A/S, and have jars ready "on deck", so I probably won't be ordering anything today.  

Trusted Contributor

The BOGO neck cream on clearance has earliest reviews from 2015. Does it mean the product was manufactured in 2015? 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators   Good question.   I would think they would restock this duo regularly,  but maybe not offer the special pricing all the time.   I originally thought this would be from older inventory,  but I would HATE to think they are selling 7-8 year old cream.

EDITED TO ADD...   I'm going to keep the BOGO purchase.  When I get the duo, I'll check the codes and compare it to what I currently have (I have a back up which is relatively new),  If the code is older than that I'll call Prai to find out how old.  I can always send it back and wait for the TS or another good deal since I have enough to keep me going until then.