Trusted Contributor

@disneynut57  I've used the day cream for 5 years at least and love it. Added the giant rollerball serum (don't use the roller balls) and love that as well. The neck cream was new to me and have to say, love that too! I ordered the TS on AS. Luckily, only the first jar is bedazzled; the rest of the AS orders are not.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

I got the Neck Crream (day) last time it was TS, about 6 months ago. It was one of those 6.8 oz jeweled jars for the same price as this TS and I have half left.  I heard Kathy say the Night one was richer and had some additional ingredients, like retinol and hyaluronic acid that were particularly good for nightime renewal.   For those who have tried both, how much difference is there?  Do I need one jar for day and another for night?

Also, I remember someone saying they really liked the night version but not the daytime one.  Just trying to remember why -- mabye one pilled and the other didn't, or one just worked better?  Was it @JeanLouiseFinch or @Shelbelle??

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I got the Neck Crream (day) last time it was TS, about 6 months ago. It was one of those 6.8 oz jeweled jars for the same price as this TS and I have half left.  I heard Kathy say the Night one was richer and had some additional ingredients, like retinol and hyaluronic acid that were particularly good for nightime renewal.   For those who have tried both, how much difference is there?  Do I need one jar for day and another for night?

Also, I remember someone saying they really liked the night version but not the daytime one.  Just trying to remember why -- mabye one pilled and the other didn't, or one just worked better?  Was it @JeanLouiseFinch or @Shelbelle??

@sueinsf  I use both.  I think I read here at one time that one contains caffeine and the other doesn't.  Maybe @Shelbelle @can confirm. Honestly, I never checked or compared ingredients.  The AM is white and the PM has a peachy tone. I use both because they were ID's that way, but truth be told, I don't see why one or the other couldn't be used, and be effective, if you only want to use a single cream.  In my skincare routines, I always use whatever mists or serums on my neck that I'm applying on my face.  I finish with the Prai throat cream. No pilling from either version.  The throat serum is a different story. Don't like that at all. 

11/3 - Edited to correct.  So sorry, I wrote "caffeine" but really meant to say retinol.  🤦‍♀️

Respected Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the TS late last night and they were sold out of Auto Ship.  Guess what, Auto Ship is available this morning... Should I call to see if they can change it?  How long will this super size last?

I looked at the clearance item, is it the DAY version?

PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 4oz BOGO

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I ordered the TS late last night and they were sold out of Auto Ship.  Guess what, Auto Ship is available this morning... Should I call to see if they can change it?  How long will this super size last?

I looked at the clearance item, is it the DAY version?

PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 4oz BOGO

1.  I would. If you like it, you may regret not having it on A/D

2.  How long the product will last is subjective.  Will you use it day and night, once a day only, and how much will you use each time?  No one can answwr that but you.  You can compare the size jar of your current and make a reasonable guess. 
3. Yes, the clearance duo is thr day version. The PM version is in a dark purple jar and says "Night".

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf I don't think either the night or regular version contains caffeine - at least I hope not as I have reactions to caffeine.  I need to recheck those ingredients very carefully.  I do use and like prai neck cream.  I think I prefer the regular neck cream vs. the night one which I ordered once.  And apparently ordered again with yesterday's tsv.  I didn't realize it was the night one until after I placed the order.  Still it's a pretty jar and I ordered one for my sister too.  Hope she's not insulted by a christmas gift of neck cream!  

@disneynut57 What's funny is that I did not do the autoship because I really prefer having the jeweled jars.

Honored Contributor
AGELESS Throat & Decolletage Creme-Lavender Ruffles
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-6, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

AGELESS Throat & Decolletage Night Creme-Purple Ruffles
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Retinol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Nylon-6, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Titanium Dioixde (CI 77891), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  thanks for posting both ingredient decks.  

I don't see any caffeine in either - sometimes I don't see it tho even when it's listed - like it hides from me which is very weird.  Does anyone see caffeine as an ingredient in either of the neck creams?

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  thanks for posting both ingredient decks.  

I don't see any caffeine in either - sometimes I don't see it tho even when it's listed - like it hides from me which is very weird.  Does anyone see caffeine as an ingredient in either of the neck creams?

@moonandthestars You're correct.  My brain and fingers were not working in sync. I was thinking retinol, but typed caffeine, in error. Each version seems to have other differences as well.