Honored Contributor

More good deals this weekend from Prai on HSN. 

Super Contributor

Has anyone tried

PRAI Radiant Creme Advanced with Matrixyl Morphomics? I would love to try it. Some reviews said it was drying. I have dry skin and not sure it is right for me. Has anyone tried it? 

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Has anyone tried

PRAI Radiant Creme Advanced with Matrixyl Morphomics? I would love to try it. Some reviews said it was drying. I have dry skin and not sure it is right for me. Has anyone tried it? 

I have used the Isomers version with this ingredient, didnt do much for me. 

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle Thanks for your reply. I think I will pass on this one. I do like her neck creams though. I am not sure her face creams are great for dry skin. 

Honored Contributor

I also purchase Prai neck products, but not so much for face and eyes. I am an ingredient snob and often find their ingredients to be sub par. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Cathy's philanthropy  towards animaIs. used Prai a long time ago . I'd like to try again. I know the neck has great reviews, but what about the other touted serums/creams?  

Are  there results with various serums creams: Gemstone, Prai, Gold, Retinol, etc.,?

I have dry, aging skin, could use lifting, tightening, some hollowness, wrinkles, but not a ton, mostly around mouth through chin, and eyes.

There's a neck serum, neck night cream, are they as good as the regular neck cream?

What about hand and body products?

Thanks

❤️🐈🐶❤️

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I think ypou should find specific products you may be interested in and read reviews on the HSN and Prai sites, that is alwaya huge help to me. Too many negative reviews and I scratch it from my list