Regular Contributor

I received the small one in one of those kits of new products, maybe Sephora.  It’s not worth the money.  I didn’t find it made my skin red, but it’s not doing much at all.  I’d wait till it’s on clearance.  If you have to rub it all over your skin, what’s the point of the vibrations....which you can barely feel in any case. 

Honored Contributor

I have sensitive skin with type 1 rosacea and all these devices irritate my skin. I can only use mild cleanser and water, not even a soft cloth. 

Valued Contributor
I have the leaf I purchased at TJ Maxx. The leaf does not irritate my skin. I don’t use it on the highest setting, I use a mid setting. No redness. I can use the leaf both in the am and pm.
Esteemed Contributor

I have both the Leaf & the Clarisonic Mia 2.I like them both but prefer the Leaf.The leaf doesn’t require brush replacements & doesn’t splash soapy water while in use.It’s also anti microbial.My skin appears softer when I use it.

Super Contributor

I have a Pop Sonic Leaflet.  I love it!  I also have a Clarisonic Mia 2 that I use occasionally. I mostly use the Leaflet.  I bought two sets of the Leaflet (QVC still has it, a set of two for $59.00).  I gave three as gifts and kept one for myself.  A few weeks ago I bought another set of the Leaflet to give as gifts.  It is gentle and really cleans my face.  A charge lasts for months.  I highly recommend the Leaflet and I'm sure the Leaf is great.  I like the size of the Leaflet.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Shanus, I don't know why they call it an exfoliator, my skin feels the same after as a clarisonic, but so much better!  My expensive clarisonics died every 3 years, right after the warranty expired.  They needed to be charged all the time, buy brushes.  The popsonic charge out of the box lasted like a year. less espensive.   No brushes to buy, just as great skin!  I recommend!

Valued Contributor

I;m older (in my 60's) I have rosecea (it's mild) but I keep it in check with a prescription that costs a fortune-Smiley Sad       Does the Pop Sonic actually do a good job w/o irritating? Seems like the vibration would be good to reduce dryiness too (since it could stimulate your cells to renew?) I'm not sure.

Valued Contributor

Re: POP SONIC USERS?

[ Edited ]

I'm (in my 60's) I have rosecea (it's mild) but I keep it in check with a prescription that costs a fortune-Smiley Sad       Does the Pop Sonic actually do a good job w/o irritating? Seems like the vibration would be good to reduce dryiness too (since it could stimulate your cells to renew?) I'm not sure. (the lady that keeps rubbing her arm drives me crazy though! lol!) and btw- I use Joan Rivers for my eyebrows I have some original color and some white and have gotten thinner (because of age)--( wish my BODY got thinner because of age HA HA!!---  the "new" super thick eyebrow look on the models and hosts and actresses etc make them look like WRECK-EM RALPH! imo.

Honored Contributor

It seems like mostly positive reviews. I have my original Clarisonic. No issue w/ charging, etc. I was on auto-delivery w/ Clarisonic for brushes for 2 yrs. until a year ago, I started purchasing them from Amazon. It seems Clarisonic is rarely on Q. It was once the #1 Christmas gift idea and had shows constantly this time of year. Then I assume the MIA took over...now the Leaf. Wonder what next year will bring?

Esteemed Contributor
@NYCLatlady and Shanus
I thought Shawn removing s her makeup
Last night was priceless. Shows how game she is and really adorable and looks great with no makeup. My Clarisonic dont last past a couple of years and brushes are too expensive. Didn’t buy the pop sonic. I just use a hood cleanser and an exfoliating cloth. Too many gadgets