Contributor

POLL: Reviews on TSV 5 piece fragrance set from 12/3/11.

Hi ladies,

I wanted to asks your how do your like the TSV from 12/3/11 if you brought it? Because honestly I got mines yesterday and I think I'm sending mines back on Monday.I used it last night and I used all the products except for the purse spray here's my review.

1. The shower gel was lacking scent. I hardly could lather the product. I get more moisture and scent from my Dove Shower gel that was sitting right beside it.

2.The body butter was half filled hardly don't have any scent at all. And the moisturizing is lack it went on ruff and it wasn't smooth at all like my Keri Lotion or BBW triple cream. The scent was gone within a hour.

3. The spray fragrance OMG!! Sprayed it got a huge scent of alcohol minimum scent of amazing grace. This didn't smell like the sample from sephora or one I received almost 2 1/2 years ago.

4. OMG!!! The hand lotion just PITFUL. Now remind your I just told your the body butter hardly didn't have a scent well the hand lotion had less scent than the body butter WHAT!!!!

5. The purse spray I don't know what to tell you it's just spray.

So I just wanted your reviews on this I did the same routine this morning with the layering and I will be posting a review on the product on the item page today or tomorrow. But when I just looked at the reviews so far the item have 3 stars total only 6 people reviewed it and saying the same things. So I wanted your ladies to give me your feedback on the TSV if you received it. This set was a total after S/H and tax $81.96. Do you know I can go to BBW and do the Buy 3 get 3 Free and used my $10.00 off coupon and get a better quality items than this. This will be my 2nd philosophy item I will be sending back in less than 60 days! What's going on with this company and what's up with the hype?{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Thanks Ladies just had to vent! lol Just so disappointed I really wanted this to work!