Respected Contributor

POLL: Best Cheap Nail Polish

What's the best cheap nail polish that dries fast?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

Re: POLL: Best Cheap Nail Polish

Sally Hansen

Honored Contributor

I don't think any one nail polish, cheap or otherwise, dries any faster than another.  Purcase drops that harden quickly, like Drip Dry.

Esteemed Contributor

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.   

@tototwo 

Yes, I totally agree!  I don't wear polish all the time but when I do, I wear this!  I think they have great color selections. For me, the particular shade I really like does not cover welll with one coat, so I use 2.  It stays on suprisingly well!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  - I didn't realize Insta-Dri came in colors.  I buy the clear top coat in the red bottle.  I use it as a last coat over other Sally Hansen polishes.   It's a nice look and dries super fast.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  - I didn't realize Insta-Dri came in colors.  I buy the clear top coat in the red bottle.  I use it as a last coat over other Sally Hansen polishes.   It's a nice look and dries super fast.

@tototwo 

Yup -- the color I'm currently loving is called Buff and Tumble (203) - it's a really nice kind of taupey neutral that I think goes really great with everything!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I didn't realize it came in colors either.  I always buy the clear that comes in a bottle with white writing on it.

Respected Contributor

i agree with those who say sally hansen insta-dry.  it's awesome when you are in a hurry, and often times i can get away with one quick coat (depending on the color)

Esteemed Contributor

Avon. For me, it drives fast and lasts 3 weeks.