Trusted Contributor

Re: PMD Opinions and results?

On 8/8/2014 itsMe said:
On 8/8/2014 Dusty1 said:

I have one. I really like it as far as making my skin feel very soft & smooth. I haven't seen a big difference in my skin but I haven't been consistant with using it. I like to use it & then use the Nuance Salma Hayek Exfoliating Wild Lime Gel. My skin feels like buttah!

Thanks so much, Dusty1! I'm not sold on the PMD, but may have to check out the wild lime gel!

Hayek's Wild Lime Gel is great!

Super Contributor

I think other products, like scrubs and masks, are more effective. It is impossible to cover all of your skin with the PMD. As carefully as I try, the tip is so small and there is no way of "seeing" what you have covered or not.

When I use a scrub, such as SSC's Gommage or Skinn's Dermapeel, my skin is smooth and soft the next few mornings. When I use the PMD, it is not nearly as smooth the next morning.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Super Contributor

Hotandflashy on YOUTUBE just did a review of her first time trying it. She had to suspend her use of Retin A to try it.

The first time this was presented on the Q, the model had big round red welts on her face. the vendor did not look pleased, and subsequent demos were handled differently.

Good luck to you if you try it, and be sure not to use with certain products, which I believe is stated in the directions.