Valued Contributor

Re: PLease stop the excessive finger dipping

@Venezia thanks! That's my son's kitten Phoebe sitting outside on our old cat tree. We put it  by the window so they can look in at us, or paw, when they want back inside. It's colder now I put an old heating pad on it so she can watch birds and not be too cold. She loves it. 😸

Respected Contributor

I do not own anything from this product line but yes the constant dipping and slathering piles of product on over and over again is boring and kinda annoying to me also LOL! I turn the channel 

Valued Contributor

Yes!!!  No dippers untie...I mean unite. Funny, last  night (of course I just watch too long) I turned QVC on, looked up and what did I see? You got it.

Contributor

Here we go.  Just turned QVC on there is she is dipping and swirling her finger around in that body butter.  It's just so annoying.  I will flip the channel back after her presentation is over.  I've also noticed when she is doing this she is grinning at the camera men.  Get a new shtick.

Respected Contributor

I agree it's kinda tacky and annoying the constant finger-dipping and swirling in the jar. You never see Skip or Amanda do this with their body creams.