Regular Contributor

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

Hello beauties. If you have any experience with Shea Terra Organics would you please share your experience with me. Such as the quality of the products & customer service. I do not participate in any social media besides QVC. That is why I'm asking the question here. So if any of you have shopped with Shea Terra or still do, I'd so much appreciate your thoughts. Thank you & have a wonderful day. Hugs

Spoiler

Super Contributor

Re: PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

Hi @lindseyemmie!  I have been browsing their products and decided to try the argan milk.  I love Josie Maran's but it's awfully expensive, so I've been looking for a similar product.  I learned that Shea Terra had argan milk from someone here (thank you!).

I decided to order and there is a promo right now, BOGOF, for the argan milk.  The site wasn't clear whether you had to add two to your cart, or use a code, etc, so I emailed them.  They responded the next day, told me the free one is automatically added to any order that contains one. 

I expect it to arrive Monday and I can't wait to check it out.  I'll post back with my review Smiley Happy

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Super Contributor

I buy most of my skincare products from Shea Organics. I have used their products for about 4 years and I am very pleased. I alternate between the following. First I think their Argan Oil and Argan beauty Milk are the best, along with Rooibis Marula-E, Wild Beauty Rose Hips Beauty Oil, Wild Beauty C-Boost Brightning Mask and Ethiopian Oil. My sister and mom also use their products. If you like essential oils they are good quality and of course the Shea Butters are great for the body. I have tried Lancome, Dr Dense along with other products and these work best for me.I always order with coupons and sometimes they offer buy one get one free. I usually order two times a year with a large enough order to get free shipping. And shipping is usually fast and well packaged. 

Floral Pillow
Respected Contributor

The only thing that I have used is the argan oil.

It was fine, but it did have a strong smell, so I use Shea Moisture Argan Oil.

I didn't know that they had an argan milk, so I may need to try that.

I love JM Argan Milk.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lindseyemmie...  I purchase my argan oil from Shea Terra Organics.  IMHO it is just as good as Josie Maran's, if not better, and much cheaper.  

Honored Contributor

A few years ago, I was going to try the oil route in my skincare and decided to make a purchase from Shea Terra.  They give very good product descriptions and the prices were fine, IMO.  As I recall, my order was shipped and received promptly.  I don't recall needing to use their customer service at all.  The "oil route" didn't work for me so that was my only purchase, but I'm not opposed to shopping with them again in the future.  Also, be aware that they post a 30% coupon code toward the end of every month.  Typically it's the name of the month, or abbreviation, and the current year.  Some of their items are available on the Vitacost site too.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

A few years ago, I was going to try the oil route in my skincare and decided to make a purchase from Shea Terra.  They give very good product descriptions and the prices were fine, IMO.  As I recall, my order was shipped and received promptly.  I don't recall needing to use their customer service at all.  The "oil route" didn't work for me so that was my only purchase, but I'm not opposed to shopping with them again in the future.  Also, be aware that they post a 30% coupon code toward the end of every month.  Typically it's the name of the month, or abbreviation, and the current year.  Some of their items are available on the Vitacost site too.

@JeanLouiseFinch I just looked online for code. Found one for 35% off. Wonder if it will work? Went to STO site & window popped up when I was going to exit where you can sign up for emails & get 30% off code or share to FB or other & get 35% off. The code I found for 35% off was different.

I have used some of her products before. I have not ordered for a while but have been thinking about placing an order to try some new things.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I just looked online for code. Found one for 35% off. Wonder if it will work? Went to STO site & window popped up when I was going to exit where you can sign up for emails & get 30% off code or share to FB or other & get 35% off. The code I found for 35% off was different.

I have used some of her products before. I have not ordered for a while but have been thinking about placing an order to try some new things.

@NightowlzHmm, that's interesting.  I'd sure give it a try.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Hello beauties. If you have any experience with Shea Terra Organics would you please share your experience with me. Such as the quality of the products & customer service. I do not participate in any social media besides QVC. That is why I'm asking the question here. So if any of you have shopped with Shea Terra or still do, I'd so much appreciate your thoughts. Thank you & have a wonderful day. Hugs

Spoiler

I use the Nilotica Shea Butter which is just like butter and very moisturizing, as well as the soap; I have almost constant hives on part of my shoulder blades. These have helped quite a bit.

I like to think that I am helping another woman/family in Africa by purchasing this sustainable product from a family business here in the US.. Kinda pay it forward.

Good customer service, 30% off discounts and fine quality products for the price point.

I dont use anything for my facial skin from STO, but I can was w/the Shea Nilotica soap and not have a problem. hth.

Honored Contributor

I've drifted away, but I nothing but good things to say about the company and its products. 

Example: Their site states that they do exchanges. No mention of returns. But one of their products -- it was aloe -- made my face feel as if it were on fire not too long after applying it.

I e-mailed them the next morning and received a prompt reply that they had already issued me a refund and that there was no need for me to return the product.

Excellent service. And I still don't have any idea why I reacted to that one particular product. Live and learn.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland