Regular Contributor

Re: PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

Thanks to everyone that answered my question about Shea Terra Organics. I appreciate your help more than words can express. It is so heart warming when people can come together & help each other. Much hugs & love to all.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the marula oil.  I recently had breast reduction surgery and am using the marula oil on my incision/scars.   Works great for that and I put it on my cuticles all the time.  Takes very little so be careful how vigorously you pump when dispensing.    I love everything I have ever purchased from STO with the exception of the Tamanu Oil.  The scent is so strong that I only use the oil on my feet when I plan on wearing socks.  The oil is quite beneficial to the skin but I do not care for the scent.

By the way, I just placed an order this morning for more marula oil.  I am going to try the marula milk and the rosehip oil also.  

Super Contributor

I received my Shea Terra order of the Argan milk yesterday and finally had a chance to try it tonight.  It's not at all like the consistency of Josie's Argan milk, more thin, runny, and translucent.  Not as emollient either.  I'm going to give it a few days, but my initial impression is of disappointment Smiley Sad

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~