Super Contributor

PLEASE REVIEW BEEKMAN 1812 SPRING BLOSSOM

Torn between Spring Blossom or Pure.  I love a clean green scent.

I prefer a scent but I don't want a scent that smells like Wen Lilac had to return that one.

Contributor

Re: PLEASE REVIEW BEEKMAN 1812 SPRING BLOSSOM

I just received the Spring Bounty box this morning.I have not used Wen's Lilac so I can't compare it for you.  The Spring scent is a clean smell that is soft and calming.  It reminded me a bit of Cotton Blossom from Bath and Body Works but much better.  Hope that helps!  

Honored Contributor

@kns110 wrote:

I just received the Spring Bounty box this morning.I have not used Wen's Lilac so I can't compare it for you.  The Spring scent is a clean smell that is soft and calming.  It reminded me a bit of Cotton Blossom from Bath and Body Works but much better.  Hope that helps!  

@kns110   @usffan  - they mentioned during the presentation that the Spring Blossom soap was in a recent Feb soap kit. I didn't buy it, but hopefully those that did can post review/comments

They describe the scent as spring florals - lilac,  jasmine with a hint of 'greens'. I'm excited to get it in the shower!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@usffan wrote:

Torn between Spring Blossom or Pure.  I love a clean green scent.

I prefer a scent but I don't want a scent that smells like Wen Lilac had to return that one.

@usffan  - the Pure is always offered and routinely there are nice kits.

But if you like the Bounty Box configuration,  why not order the Pure on A/D and the seasonal on A/D. You can always cancel the A/D. You can also return the seasonal ones you don't like and keep the ones you love. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the box of 8 large assorted soaps last month - and gave away 3 of them to friends. I'm using the Grapefruit now in my shower, which I love.

I tried to NOT buy the TSV, the 6 piece Spring Blossom set, but after watching several shows, I caved. Such a GREAT VALUE - and I love giving bar soaps & hand soaps away - for no reason. People really appreciate it.

I read the story on Q's site about how these 2 males started their business on a farm in upstate New York - and the community is also involved. Such an up-lifting story.