Regular Contributor

PLEASE HELP: Fans of Mally Poreless Face Defender!!!!

I am a young looking 60 year old who recently finally found my perfect makeup; a Clinique powder that covers red and evens out my skin tone and is a perfect match for my coloring. I bought this Mally product because of all the raves but I cannot figure how to use it....I need the Clinique but if I put this waxy product over it, aren't I wiping it off? Or should I put it on under and then use the Clinique?

There are so many raves for this product I don't want to return it until I understand how to apply it and if it does or does not work for me.

Can anyone help??? Thank you!!!!

judy

Occasional Contributor

Re: PLEASE HELP: Fans of Mally Poreless Face Defender- Answer to your question

Do NOT swipe though you are tempted to. When you have finished your makeup, pat the sponge in the Defender and then gently pat, pat, pat all over your face .   Do not do it a second time- (a second layer!)  Once is enough.  Your makeup will stay all day or all night.  It is wonderful when you are taking pictures!  I find when I am patting under my eyes I pat from inner to outter.  Actually I do this on each side of the face, For instance -at the nose and go outward.  I do one side of my face completely and then go to the other side. I usually do my nose and forehead last but that is just my habit.  You can actually do a quick touch up if needed over it.   It is the best !

I hope this helps.  Watch Mally's video on this. You will see what I mean. Hoping this helps.