Trusted Contributor

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV'S

wow! i just looked it up and the tsv was 48.50 not including tax etc... what a deal! and the site wants 70 for 1 tub!

Super Contributor

I was so excited I got the email my last auto ship was going to be shipped FEB 11. Yesterday I got an email they are having trouble getting product and now it’s on backorder. Crossing fingers and hoping . It’s my fav.
Trusted Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
I was so excited I got the email my last auto ship was going to be shipped FEB 11. Yesterday I got an email they are having trouble getting product and now it’s on backorder. Crossing fingers and hoping . It’s my fav.

yes i really think it will never come back. either a supplier issue or something else.. even if it came back as a tsv and it was 10.00 or more it would still be worth it.. alot of things i ordered from here over the years, i cant get anymore. 

Regular Contributor

I completely agree with you!! I always buy this. Love it all year on my face and body. I've found nothing else quite as good.

It makes me crazy how QVC gets people hooked on things for years and then it's just gone. No explanation or reason. 

Unless it was a victim of the pandemic, like so many other things. I hope not.......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f @Bellini13   I see mine is on Back Order as well.  SHAME!    Love FAB.   

New Contributor

I’m hoping that the first aide beauty cream 4 pc set comes back. The only cream that stops my winter itchy skin. My skin stays hydrated all day. Please please bring it back QVC.