Occasional Contributor

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV'S

Thanks for the tip on Gold Bond.  I'll try it when I run out of FAB if the Q doesn't bring it back. 

Bring back the tubs!!!Please (not sure if anyone at the Q even sees this) but its worth a try.

Contributor

Totally agree--my daughters and grandchildren always looked forward to their FAB cream for the holidays.  

Please bring it back!

Honored Contributor

I keep thinking "moi auci," that's me too in French.  In fact I think this a lot while reading this board.  Don't know how I got into this habit, took French many, many years ago.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am also very disappointed that there was no TSV last year and I am sad that my auto delivery of 2 sets of last years TSV was cancelled. (I am guessing due to the fire)

Just fyi, in case anyone absolutely must have some FAB, they are having a BOGO sale on their website right now for 14 ounce jars of Sweet Vanilla Peach, or Sugar Plum or Fresh Pear. These are the $70 tubs, so they would be $35 each. And it would qualify for free shipping. 

Valued Contributor

I agree!!! I love this lotion and use it every day!!!
Respected Contributor

Right now it's bogo on their website. I believe it comes out to $35 a piece which is still too rich for my blood.
Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried this? I just looked at the ingredients and they look good and are comparable to the Ultra Repair Cream.

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Moisturizing Body Balm, Colloidal Oatmeal & Ceramide, Soothes & Relieves Dry, Itchy S...

$18 on Amazon

Respected Contributor

YES  YES YES ...,  AGREE COMPLETELY.  WOuld love to see FAB back with a TSV.  My last Auto ship is in a few days, and thankfully I have 2 tubs stored away,  one of which I'm going to have to open this weekend.  The product is first rate and I always loved and appreciated the value.   Instead of the same beauty lines featured over and over and over and over again...   giving FAB at little attention a few times a year would be appreciated.   

Occasional Contributor

Is QVC going to stop carrying FAB completely? They have a very small selection of FAB products left. This is sad! One of the great beauty brands might be leaving QVC.

Trusted Contributor

i saw on their website that its buy 1 get 1.. but 70.00????  no way qvc spoiled me with their tsv  lol never find that price anywhere.. i suppose i will have to check ulta.. but dont think they carry the big tubs of it.