Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

PLEASE BRING BACK FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV'S

I am so disappointed that there was no TSV in 2021.  I look for it each year to give as Christmas gits.  I use it every morning and evening - it's not just for your hands or body, you can use it on your face, especially in winter climates. Love it...BUT...  I refuse to pay the exorbitant prices they charge regularly, when you can get two 14 oz. jumbo jars and two other smaller ones for aroiund $40.  Please bring it back this year! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV'S

I like that moisturizer too.  I put it on my feet at night.  But one of my dogs loves to like lotion off my body, so I have to either put on socks or stick my feet under the covers right away.

Luckily I have a healthy supply.  I don't think anyone of importance or influence from QVC reads this forum.  Hopefully they will have another TSV for you soon.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

omggg !!  i started a thread about this back in november.. i miss it so much.. i have a 1/2 a tub of it left... i loved the huge tubs of it. i cant find the huge ones anywhere.. just the 6 oz size... i use it every night after my shower. its the best! i dont even care if its not a tsv ( although i'd love one)  i just want the huge tubs of it available! i'm thinking its a supplier issue. i know certain stores carry it.. but i dont want to spend the $ for a small tub of it.. you have to buy 2 or 3 to get as much as the big tubs... but soon i'm going to have to crack and buy some.. the site has it. but im not spending 70 some dollars for 1 of them!!  please qvc get it back in!

Regular Contributor

It doesn't look promising, as they cancelled my final shipment of last year's TSV.

Honored Contributor

Proctor & Gamble bought First Aid Beauty in 2018.  Perhaps P&G and QVC have not been able to come to a new agreement yet. 

It's sold just about everywhere.  If it does come back to QVC, don't count on it being priced here like before.  Everything has gone up in price, so waiting for a QVC deal may be no deal at all.  

Trusted Contributor

i'd be willing to pay more for it... with easy pays and free s&h,, an extra 10.00 or so wouldnt be bad..  seems like everything that's good and popular gets discontinued...

New Contributor

I agree completely !  I have been checking the Q daily to see if it's a TSV or Big Deal.

I wear the Ultra Repair Cream from head to toe and have gotten several family members hooked on them too.  It is the absolute best for hydration and non greasy.  I had 2 orders on auto ship and they did not ship in December.  Please bring back a First Aid TSV by popular demand !!

Occasional Contributor

I've seen certain products of FAB at Ulta but a 6 oz (which is too small) sells for about $36. Its' crazy after getting 2 large tubs + for just around $40.      Who else has it?  Wondering if there's a "Look alike" anywhere, or something similar. 

Respected Contributor

Yes I totally agree!!!  One of the best products and a real true TSV it was!!

Bring it back!!!

Valued Contributor

You can put me on the list of those who would buy a FAB tsv.  I just have half a jar left.  But if you want a product thats effective at hydration, try Gold Bond Ultimate Healing, 20 0z for under $10 in a convenient pump container.