Super Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Cardamom said: Did this really sell out in all scents? It's not available on qvc??

it's A253605 Smile

Valued Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Patti67 said:
On 4/22/2014 Cardamom said: Did this really sell out in all scents? It's not available on qvc??

it's A253605 Smile

Thanks!! I swear I pulled up Baby and Amazing Grace and just did not see it!
Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2014 4downtheshore said:

I cannot believe the difference in the fragrance. I have been using PG for years & I had a good supply. I got the TSV yesterday & used the products this morning. First of all the whipped body cream has no scent. The fragrance smells like alcohol & lemon cleaner. So sad. It is not comparable to my other bottle. I am so bummed. Time to look for something new.

Wow, I just left a review about my FIL TSV and said pretty much the same thing. When I spray the "eau de parfum" (in quotes because there's no way it is) I get an overpowering smell of alcohol, which never used to happen and then...nothing. (I just finished an older bottle, so it's not just rosy memory playing tricks on me.) And the whipped body crème has a lemon-pepper smell to it. Definitely not FIL. It's going back in the morning and I'm cancelling my A/D.