Contributor

Did anyone see PTR over the weekend?  He had a number of new items....very tempting.  I ordered his glycolic retinal peel pads. 

Honored Contributor

@molly and me  - are these pads a new item?  Did you get this item that included the bonus cream? Very nice value!

A512884

Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Retinol Peel Pads with Water Drench Cream

Configuration Exclusive to QVC!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Am on lookout for new peel/exfoliating pads. Been using Dr. Denese pads for years. I like them as you don't wash it off, but these look interesting.  With PTR pads, can you just swipe over face or do you have to wash it off?

Honored Contributor

I've tried several different brands of peel pads. There are some very good options! 

HSN offers the Nassif pads at a very good value when it's a TS. These are in my rotation and stash 

My favorite pads are from Skinn Cosmetics - bought them at a excellent event offer at HSN. They seem to be more effective than others that I've tried.  Regular price $40 for 60

Skinn Cosmetics Non-Negotiables Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads

Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl , didn't know about the Skinn pads. Am going over to HSN to check them out.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl , didn't know about the Skinn pads. Am going over to HSN to check them out.

@KKJ  - you're welcome! You might want to wait until next week when there will be a Skinn Cosmetics Anniversary event. There may be a lower price or a BOGO. I bought them at a BOGO event offer

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@molly and me  - are these pads a new item?  Did you get this item that included the bonus cream? Very nice value!

A512884

Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Retinol Peel Pads with Water Drench Cream

Configuration Exclusive to QVC!

I ordered this!  I love the Water Drench moisturizer.  It would have been a better deal if the size of the Water Drench were bigger, but that's okay.  At least he threw in a little something to make it a better deal than the pads by themselves.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Am on lookout for new peel/exfoliating pads. Been using Dr. Denese pads for years. I like them as you don't wash it off, but these look interesting.  With PTR pads, can you just swipe over face or do you have to wash it off?

@KKJ 

With these pads, you do not need to rinse off.  With his other pads, you do have to rinse off.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@molly and me @I ordered those too, along with his retinol cleanser and retinol serum set (it was a one time only, I think). Love his products. They really work!