Regular Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH VS. PERRICONE VS. ALGENIST??????

On 1/14/2014 ElvisShops said:
On 1/14/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: I've posted and had NO response-- -Smiley Very Happy

That's not uncommon, Irishrose. I posted in this forum on Jan. 9 about the Perricone Intensive Pore Treatment. Last time I checked (Jan. 14), my post had 128 views and no responses at all. Smiley Happy

I'm not sure why they keep deleting our history, ElvisShops. I wrote an entire thread on the Intensive Pore treatment on december 11 because I'm excited that it works so well.

I'm having some trouble pasting it here. Will try again.
Regular Contributor

For ElvisShops: Smile

Posted on December 11, 2013 by DualCoasts

Intensive Pore Therapy (It Works!)

"I have a priority list of favorite Perricone products and this one has just moved to #2 on my list -- right after Ester C cream and before Acyl-Glutathione cream (not the eye serum, which for me is just so-so).

Anyway -- I never had pore issues until menopause and all of a sudden I began to notice a change in their shape and visibility about five years ago. This treatment is impressive. I had used the intensive pore minimizer, which is a tonic in the past but it didn't do much.

This Intensive Pore Treatment, which is a cream, is fabulous. If you have pore issues, try it. Hope it works for you like it has for me."

Trusted Contributor

On 1/15/2014 DualCoasts said:

For ElvisShops: Smile

Posted on December 11, 2013 by DualCoasts

Intensive Pore Therapy (It Works!)

"I have a priority list of favorite Perricone products and this one has just moved to #2 on my list -- right after Ester C cream and before Acyl-Glutathione cream (not the eye serum, which for me is just so-so).

Anyway -- I never had pore issues until menopause and all of a sudden I began to notice a change in their shape and visibility about five years ago. This treatment is impressive. I had used the intensive pore minimizer, which is a tonic in the past but it didn't do much.

This Intensive Pore Treatment, which is a cream, is fabulous. If you have pore issues, try it. Hope it works for you like it has for me."

Hi, DualCoasts.

How long did you use the pore treatment before you noticed a difference?

Trusted Contributor

ElvisShops - I've used this treatment since it launched. I use it in combination with the Intensive Pore Minimizer on my T-Zone. One bottle (of each) lasts me approx a year, because I target treat with them. I can't say how long it took me to see results because I can't remember.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi ElvisShops,

I've been using it for a few months, every morning on my cheeks only. And while I can't recall how quickly I noticed a positive difference, it wasn't even a full month. I make sure that whatever other treatments I'm using have had time to fully penetrate and try to also wait several minutes before applying a moisturizer. I didn't used to be very patient with the morning steps in my regimen -- but I'm so sure this is effective that I give it every chance to do its work!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your responses Lyn and DC. I am interested in using it on my nose. My pores seem fine everywhere but on the nose. I'm sure my nose pores can be seen from the Mars Rover. LOL

Super Contributor

Which PerriconeMD treatment are you using for your pores, Intensive Pore Minimizer or Intensive Pore Treatment?

Lyn, right now I'm using both products and I use them on my full face. It hadn't occurred to me to "target treat". Thanks for the idea!

I began using Dr. Gross's Alpha Beta Peel Pads nearly 7 years ago and they quickly became a HG for me.

I don't always understand the shortcut initials. What does "HG" mean?

My dear mother {#emotions_dlg.wub} came into the bathroom the other morning, looked at me closely (w/o makeup) and said "I don't get why you keep buying products for your pores. I can't see any."

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor

On 1/14/2014 lyn in MI said: Irishrose136 - I've read raves about Perricone's Neck Firming Therapy and PTRs FirmX Neck & Décolleté Crème, as well as BareMinerals Neck Cream.

I began using Dr. Gross's Alpha Beta Peel Pads nearly 7 years ago and they quickly became a HG for me. I currently use the Extra Strength Formula.

As far as upper eye area treatments, I learned about Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum back in the summer of '07 and bought my first bottle in Aug. of that year. One of the individuals who recommended it said I should apply it 3 times daily the first 30 days, then AM and PM after that. She also said I needed to allow 6 months to see full results. I decided to follow her directions and within months I saw a huge difference in my upper eye area, including my eyelids. It only takes one drop split between two fingers to treat both upper eye areas, so a bottle lasts a long time. I also really like PerriconeMD Acyl-Gluathione Eye Lid Serum. It really firms my upper eye area. I currently use the Perricone serum in the AM and Isomers FLES in the PM.

Which PerriconeMD treatment are you using for your pores, Intensive Pore Minimizer or Intensive Pore Treatment?

These are some good suggestions from Lyn. I'd also recommend Isomers, especially if you can't use anything too creamy on your face. Isomers (you can order online) has a wonderful product "H Pur 100" which is hyaluronic acid, a very effective moisture magnet that is used in most high end products, but Isomers is 100% pure, with nothing else added. You can cocktail it with your serums or use alone. Hyaluronic acid is the ingredient used in Juvaderm and other fillers. The neck is difficult; it's sad when you notice it starting to sag. Creams are not going to tighten it up, IMO, however keeping it moisturized will help with overall appearance. I highly recommend H Pur 100 for face, eyes and neck. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Irishrose136 said:

HG= Holy Grail, as in the product that has revolutionized their life and they won't be without it.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Lyn, right now I'm using both products and I use them on my full face. It hadn't occurred to me to "target treat". Thanks for the idea!

I began using Dr. Gross's Alpha Beta Peel Pads nearly 7 years ago and they quickly became a HG for me.

My dear mother {#emotions_dlg.wub} came into the bathroom the other morning, looked at me closely (w/o makeup) and said "I don't get why you keep buying products for your pores. I can't see any."

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

My bad, sorry. HG = Holy Grail. A product I will not be without, because it performs to my expectations (or better).
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007