Valued Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH NEW VITAMIN C SERUM

@winamac1wrote:

I saw this on his website, and I just ordered it yesterday.  Has anyone ordered this or received/tried it yet?  It's comparable in price to the one I've been using (Drunk Elephant-a little cheaper but not much).  It's ok.  I'm hoping Peter's is my holy grail.

I was going to order SkinCeuticals, but that one is crazy expensive.

So, heads' up for those who are looking for a new Vitamic C serum and if you have tried it, please let me know how you like it!  Thanks

What is the name of the new product?  My skin did not care for the Camu Camu serum ~~too drying for me!

Valued Contributor

Just received an email about it  - Power C - from the PTR's website.  Sounds interesting!  Will wait for feedback before ordering since I have a half bottle of  Dermadoctor Vitamin C to use now -- which I have been quite pleased with!

Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201wrote:

I think you misunderstood @winamac1, I didn't say it was. I said it was the 3rd in the Camu one. I haven't seen the new PTR vit C serum at all or the ingredients. 

@Irshgrl31201

Got it.

I didn't end up caring much for the CAMU either.  I liked it at first, but then stopped using it.   I'm excited about his new serum. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am very happy with Mad Hippie Vit C, quality ingredients, great price.

What happened to Roth's Camu Camu serum, he said it was much more potent than  Vit C?