Trusted Contributor

PERRICONE WHAT HAS WORKED FOR YOU?

I have used over a year and I can say I don't think it has done anything for me. Maybe it has kept my wrinkles at bay............but I want a good skin care cream but is this it?  Thank you for being honest.

Honored Contributor

Re: PERRICONE WHAT HAS WORKED FOR YOU?

@DowntonAbbey I haven't been impressed either.

Trusted Contributor

I have had fillers in my face around my mouth and between my brows and even that has not taken all the lines away but I do look better.  I am in shock though that any lines are left in those areas in my face I will ask my doctor again in a week as I get another filler in my lips which I wil tell you fillers hurt badly and for about 4-5 days..............I am going to cancel all but one Perricone. It just does not work and my skin is not even aged much for almost 60.  The best is and must be Retin A..........shaking my head that I spent thousands on Perricone.  Sad and stupid of me.

Respected Contributor

I like the Perr. Neuropeptide line and his Vit. C serum.

That said, I alternate nights w/Retin A (again...this is a rough road for me-sensitivity) and Neuropeptide cream and it seems to hold the deeper lines at bay.

I think this line is a commitment and I can't use everything, but my skin likes these products.

btw-no Spring chick here.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I have had fillers in my face around my mouth and between my brows and even that has not taken all the lines away but I do look better.  I am in shock though that any lines are left in those areas in my face I will ask my doctor again in a week as I get another filler in my lips which I wil tell you fillers hurt badly and for about 4-5 days..............I am going to cancel all but one Perricone. It just does not work and my skin is not even aged much for almost 60.  The best is and must be Retin A..........shaking my head that I spent thousands on Perricone.  Sad and stupid of me.

@DowntonAbbeyYou are recovering from pneumonia...no one looks their best after a serious illness. I noticed after I fully recovered that my skin looked 100% better. Perricone is the best of the best for topical issues of the skin but it won't do what fillers will do. Don't beat yourself up for spending money on it. It still is a good skincare line.

Valued Contributor

I use Retin-A and the neuropeptide cream plus firming moisturizer. Helps to keep the irritation at bay. 

Trusted Contributor

I want to say thank you for your time.  I will tell you I have had tests done down my throat and it showed Gastropesis and they think it will disolve after my pneumonia but I tell you..........the klonopin and restoril as made me gain from 88 pounds to 135 an then I got up to 143 and lost back to 134 and went back up to 139 and all of a sudden after the test down the tube in the throat and the ct scan I have gained almost 22 pounds in two weeks with no steriods only an antibiotic and I have not eaten much but the other night I did have some three muskerters and there is no reason for my stomach to look 7-8 months pregnant and I had to go up from a size 8 blue jean NOT YOUR DAUGHTER JEANS which are over $100 a pair we know unless you get them on sale so I was not comfortable in Houston wearing the 8 so I went and tried on and I don't know the names of the jeans but what fit me best was size 12 three and one half weeks ago............I was so sick so I waited to have them hemmed and took them to my lovely seamstress and she complained about my weight but its the meds and the size 12 NYDJ which are suppoed to give and get loose never have so I got the 12's because they were roomy and comfortable well I got them hemmed by my seamstress........she really talked about my weight and it is bad do to the restoril and klonopin so I laughed and said well surely this is the last size............I HAD ROOM NOWW in case a gained a pound or two.............they fit perfect so I bought four pair and last night I tried them on for winter coming and NOT ONE OF THEM FIT I AM HUGE IN MY STOMACH even under my rib cage...........something is bad wrong to gain that much weight in less than two weeks or around 10 days or 12 days and I was so upset and crying and called my doctor and went in and he did not know what to do but order tons of blood work............it always comes back normal but this time I pray it shows something............I will know by 4:30 tomorrow and I was so angry and upset and I can't keep growing, my sweaters are a large Medium and they are tight and no one gains almost 22 pounds after having a tube down your throat and having pnuemonia and I was just crazied..........I hope I did not scare him I was crying so hard because it is uncomfortable and there is no way it is normal...........SO I am calm now, I am going to pray and ask for forgiveness because I was so upset with my life.........I was doing so good a three great female friens and I do not want a man in my life at all.........just let one go that we dated 3 months and he was like burnt toast...........really........so it is no loss and I am just happy with my girlfriends we laugh and just talk and watch tv and I stay the night and it is so fun. I am going to watch the election coverage tomorrow ith her anyway..........my friends, new friends have only seen me quite for the most part I give them time to talk now and happy and today I was manic even though I am not really manic I was beside myself.  So I am just going to praise Yahweh {God} tonight and the Savior for loving me and praying I get an answer because something is wrong.  Gastropesis you usually loose weight as with cancer and even diabetes so I don't know but if I do not hear from them by 4:40 tomorrow I am calling.  If nothing shows on blood work and it never has then I only know to see the gastro doctor and talk to him and I will be taking diet pills........adipex.......which I hate but something has got to come off.............I will close as I have bored some, make some think I am lying and some care and some don't care but I wish for you a great Tuesday.  Hugs CoCo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maestra wrote:

I like the Perr. Neuropeptide line and his Vit. C serum.

That said, I alternate nights w/Retin A (again...this is a rough road for me-sensitivity) and Neuropeptide cream and it seems to hold the deeper lines at bay.

I think this line is a commitment and I can't use everything, but my skin likes these products.

btw-no Spring chick here.

Discussion is right up my alley. 58 several months ago experienced allergenic reactions. Mean!! Normal skin became highly sensitive. Worst case! Eyes lids. Eye Dr, Prescribed antibiotic ontiment. Tried couple brands no avail. Philosophy to the rescure. TSV iconic items, When Hope Isn't Enough Eye Cream! Volia. Eye lids healed, Ugly folds recessed.. Swear! Looked like elephant skin. Added Miracle Worker moisturizer. Looking to add neck cream. Philosophy has two neck creams. Open to suggestions. Not interested spending ridiculous amounts of $$$ my skin looks healthy and that's all I need. By the way! Recently purchased Bare skin mineral perfection skin powder, This is amazing!! Unlike bye bye pores which irrited my skin this doesn't. Really dimishes pores and fine wrinkles giving the skin healthy finish. A268712 chose light medium. Thankfully! Sensitve Dry, Skin issues are longer.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey With all your issues you really should not even think about taking diet pills. Give your body a break! Focus on healthier, cleaner eating rather than eating candy bars and taking diet pills. Your body cannot heal well if you are not eating healthy foods and using krap like diet pills. Regarding the weight/enlarged abdomen, have you had a gyn appt lately? That is something you might want to consider. I'm surprised your doc hasn't suggested it unless there are no longer any female parts left to really worry about? Also, start an exercise program not only to help with controlling your weight and getting yourself healthier but also to help manage your stress and keep you busy as you are focusing all your energy on things you think must be wrong with you. 

Super Contributor

Dr. Denese skincare line has been Amazing for my skin.  I am only 4 days

in and see a Huge Difference in pore size and skin texture.  Check out

her skincare line.  I started with the 4 piece starter kit. 

The hydrating cleanser, followed by the advanced facial firming pads,

then with the hydrosyrum, and dream cream.  I for the first time feel comfortable

not wearing makeup, just to give my skin a break.   When applying my

makeup, it looks so much better !   In addition, I can look at my skin with a

magnifying glass, I was too scared to do that before, the transformation

of my skin in such a short amount of time have left me so impressed with

her skincare line.   Best of luck to you !   Hope this was helpful !