Valued Contributor

PERRICONE NIGHT NEUROPEPTIDE CREAM???????

I bought the recent TSV and also bought the night neuropeptide cream and face moisturizer set.  I rarely see this cream shown or mentioned.  Does anyone use it?  Any results?  Not sure if I actually need it.  Seems like the Day Cream is the one everyone seems to use.  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PERRICONE NIGHT NEUROPEPTIDE CREAM???????

Having used both for years - believe the night cream was last to be introduced......each serves a different purpose.  The day cream is to tighten your skin to make it appear younger for the day.  It isn't a cure forever - but a daily help aid.  The night cream feeds your skin goodies while you sleep....to help to repair and moisturize.  Now - the night cream does seem to separate and you'll find the oil and cream don't mix well together over time.  If you don't like the consistency - forget the night one and just use one of his moisturizers for ZZZZ  time.  Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

I have used the day cream and saw better results than the night one; however, I can't stand the smell of the day cream. I use the neuropeptide night with conformer and that works well for me. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Only you will know if you need the night treatment.  I do use it, but earlier in my life I suspect I would have used just the day cream along with a good moisturizer.  But -  I was old and had done all kinds of damage to my skin by the time the many treatments came around.  I can see the difference in my skin -  and I get far more compliments from friends and even strangers than I ever did when I was in my fifties and sixties, so I'm going to continue using the whole she-bang for a few more years.

Valued Contributor

I love the Neuropeptide Night Cream for my skin. I am older and I work it into my lines in the evening. It helps with lines and really gives me a moist, plump, more youthful appearance.

Trusted Contributor

Dear Virgosun,

I got the TVS that came with the whole neuropeptides regime. I follow it and so far I did not see miracles however my skin looks fine. The night cream is more viscose however Dr. Perricone recommends to add an extra moisturizer on top if you feel that your skin is too dry in the morning. I have a nice one from Shisheido that I also add. The smell does not bother me and it evaporates in both creams day and night. I did not experience any breakouts or allergies.🌻

Valued Contributor

I really like the night cream along with the conformer that came with it. I got the last TSV, day cream and conformer serum. First use with the day cream and I had a reaction, red flaky areas withing a couple of hours so I guess I can't use the new version of the day cream..