Trusted Contributor

Re: PERLIER has FREE shipping (and AMAZING pricing) on HSN!!!

I don't know how incredible  the pricing really is.  Their listed full prices are pretty nuts.  Who is going to pay $256 for a bottle of the Royal Elixer Youth Creator?  Nobody.  They just jack up the list price to make the discounts look irrestible.  I admit the free shipping is certainly an encouragement to buy; HSN does this a lot with many product lines.

Honored Contributor

Be sure to check you Spendable Kash!

Trusted Contributor

The Imperial honey EDP is a great price but debating if I want to smell like honeyWoman Embarassed Anyone tried it?

Respected Contributor

Hi @Ilovelife123   Hi @Shelbelle  Woman Happy  Woman Happy

Thanks for this Heads Up!

Perlier Double Latte Body Cream

322-320   $20  Free S&H   5 EPs
Honored Contributor

LOTS of great prices.  I got pulled in on a handful of items because the pricing was so good, but came back to reality shortly thereafter and cancelled everything.  đź«Ł

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

I don't know how incredible  the pricing really is.  Their listed full prices are pretty nuts.  Who is going to pay $256 for a bottle of the Royal Elixer Youth Creator?  Nobody.  They just jack up the list price to make the discounts look irrestible.  I admit the free shipping is certainly an encouragement to buy; HSN does this a lot with many product lines.

@Bookplate  Actually, it is listed for $280 on Perlier's site but it is sold out. There are 3 sizes and only the smallest size is in stock. It is priced at $120. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

LOTS of great prices.  I got pulled in on a handful of items because the pricing was so good, but came back to reality shortly thereafter and cancelled everything.  đź«Ł

@JeanLouiseFinch  I love Skip & Amanda but they are too good at what they do for my budget! Lol

i ordered the Royal Elixor Youth Creator yesterday. I do think that sounds like a good deal and it can be mixed with their other serums. Skip said we can just add a drop when doing that and it will make it last longer.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn  Have you tried that scent before? I'm curious about it. 

I love Pink Peony and Imperial Honey. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi   @willdob3   Woman Happy

Oh yeah!!  LOVE LOVE Perlier's  Double Latte.  I find the scent sort of like a feminine Baby Powder-ish soft of scent. 

Maybe others can describe it better than me.

Whenever Double Latte's  on sale, (which seems rarely),   I GRAB it (even when not on sale I buy it, but prefer sale.)  heh   (Bought (3) of this Dbl Latte (Sale) Body Cream).

Been preferring Double Latte, (of all the many many Perlier scents I've tried), as far back as when Skip's 1st born was using it from the baby's birth.  Gosh, however long ago that was.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi   @willdob3   Woman Happy

Oh yeah!!  LOVE LOVE Perlier's  Double Latte.  I find the scent sort of like a feminine Baby Powder-ish soft of scent. 

Maybe others can describe it better than me.

Whenever Double Latte's  on sale, (which seems rarely),   I GRAB it (even when not on sale I buy it, but prefer sale.)  heh   (Bought (3) of this Dbl Latte (Sale) Body Cream).

Been preferring Double Latte, (of all the many many Perlier scents I've tried), as far back as when Skip's 1st born was using it from the baby's birth.  Gosh, however long ago that was.

@MakeUpMaidn  - Thank you! It sounds wonderful! I love hearing all the stories behind their products!