Honored Contributor

Re: PERFUME FROM SHOPPING CHANNEL...??

I have ordered perfume from HSN, and from Lancome and it is not watered down. I love Miracle, and have it at home and wear it often......

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin

Order! Sounds like a good deal.

You’ll immediately know once you spray.

Report back!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely the shopping channels offer different versions of items.  I'm not saying all of them are but some of them are.  At one point there was a skincare line sold on HSN that was supposed to contain some miracle ingredient.  A cancer survivor named Vinnie created the line in her kitchen and it was supposed to be very gentle, blah, blah, blah.  It was found out that the version being sold on HSN wasn't the same as the version being sold on her website.  The "special" ingrediant was way down at the bottom of the ingredient deck in the HSN version. That is why it was so much cheaper.  

There have been shoes sold on HSN that are a lot cheaper than what is out in retail.  But when I compared them, the HSN shoes were faux leather while the ones in retail were genuine leather. 

Last year HSN did a La Vie Est Belle TS around this same time.  It was in the same bottle as the TS for today.  I ordered it as I love that fragrance.  What I received from HSN was horrendous.  It smelled nothing like the bottle I had purchased from the dept. store.  I ended up sending it back.  I don't know what happened but never again.