Trusted Contributor

PER DANA EVERY NEW PERRICONE PRODUCT IS THE BEST HE'S EVER DONE

so what happens to all the prior products? Do you throw those outrageously priced products in the trash because they're no longer the best? Please, they all reduce the visible signs of aging according to Dana and, of course, she's reciting all those ridiculous clinical studies. So i do wonder why the good doctor has a wrinkled face and this was stated by a reporter who interviewed him and was so surprised by the look of his skin and In that interview the well known dermatologist that is worshipped by so many, admitted to being a sun worshipper. Every time Dana is on, it's a new and the best product he has ever formulated and, of course, the prices are ridiculously expensive. If you had to use every new and better product, just think all the money that's been spent on these products. DANA is showing before and afters with the camera trickery. The before photos are taken close up showing every line and wrinkle, the after pics are taken further away so the wrinkles cannot be seen as much. It truly is a shame and deceitful. it also looks like she's had work done and her cheeks and under eyes are all a glowing yellow color, I guess that's from this new product that is the best he's ever done. I really don't know how people find her credible. She just said that most people don't drink a gallon of water a day so you must use the $269.99 cold plasma duo. Well, I do drink a gallon of water every day so I guess I'm saving $268 by doing so! Truly unbelievable. I'm ready for the bashing but I can take it because I'm so happy that I'm saving thousands of dollars just by drinking my water, staying out of the sun and eating my fruits and veggies, so by doing all of this according to DANA I don't need all of the sun worshipper's products. I really dislike these skincare vendors who think that the buying public is so gullible to believe their every word when they themselves have work done on their skin.

***Commenting Is Closed For This Discussion***

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PER DANA EVERY NEW PERRICONE PRODUCT IS THE BEST HE'S EVER DONE

Some of his things may be downright decent, but I agree that sales pitch really should go. But I could say that about a lot of shopping TV pitches! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I think his original products that he started with many years ago were very good, Price wasn't that bad for the amount of product you got. I think now the prices have really gotten ridiculous. Way to many products to choose from.

I do agree that every time Dana is on with a new product it's the best thing he's ever come out with, Isomers is now doing the same thing and I do like and use some of the Isomer products but these new launches every time you turn around is really getting to me.

Honored Contributor

I've never bought Perricone anything and my skin is pretty good for my age. I wouldn't pay that much money for an elixir from the gods.

And I am not fond of the vendor either. I never watch those presentations.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Found his products very drying and no better than cheaper alternatives. Dana never really tells much about the products but gushes over how wonderful Dr P is and how great the products are without explaining why they are so great.

Esteemed Contributor

Just about every vendor does that with a new item.

Trusted Contributor

The common thread running through all her comments on the various products is that the results are "dramatic". I tried a couple of the smaller sample kits and never was particularly impressed. By the way, I never got those "dramatic" results.

Valued Contributor

I just hate it when she uses the word ""drama"" what in the heck does drama have to do with skincare?

Trusted Contributor

Oh, honestly. {#emotions_dlg.mad} What a waste.

Contributor

It's all about sales....money talks.